Quantcast

Huckwagon/Seymour/Superstore question

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Anyone know if the "Superstore" the Huckwagon lists as a pickup spot is the "Real Canadian Superstore" at 333 Seymour Blvd in North Van? Going up for the first time next month and I don't want to be waiting around in the wrong spot!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
carbuncle said:
Anyone know if the "Superstore" the Huckwagon lists as a pickup spot is the "Real Canadian Superstore" at 333 Seymour Blvd in North Van? Going up for the first time next month and I don't want to be waiting around in the wrong spot!
Go to Google Maps and type this in the search bar...

333 Seymour Blvd North Vancouver

It brings you right there. Its just off Hwy 1 at the end of the Last bridge into N vancouver.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
But that's the right place, correct? I got the directions and all, I just don't want to be standing around outside the wrong "super" store, eh?

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Ok, heres the deal. Tim the owner and driver (when he can get out of bed) usually will only pick up at the lower Buck parking lot. He will pick you up at the Canadian superstore if you call him and tell him you need to be picked up there or tell him in advance so he knows. Most of the trails on Seymour dump you out into Old Buck, so thats where he usually shuttles from. If you go do Neds, just call him so he can expect to come get you at the store. Your right on on the location of pick up at the store. If you just chill on the grass out by the street and watch for him he will go down to the dead end and turn around to pick you up.
Have fun.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Kim,

Thanks for the info. Looking at the huck site they publish a schedule of pickups starting at John Henrys now. I think they got a little mor organized this year... Amy is going to call and let them know we are going to be there....

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
Well worth the ride up to BC...make sure you take a lot of funny money for the wagon, I don't think he accepts anything but cash.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Everytime we called him, he wasnt running the Van and that was a couple times in the middle of the summer last year. I hope he is more organized this year.