Quantcast

Huffy Toss!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
We just had a MTB festival here in Virginia, and one of the events was the Huffy Toss. Someone was nice enough to post some videos of it, and our very own SirKnight6 ended up winning!

Linky

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
This post reminded me of the huffy commercials they played during the x-games in the late 90's when they tried to break back into the high end bmx market. It was about 2 minutes of destroying old crappy huffys.

I tried to find an example on gootube, but all I turned up was this:
huffy commercial

GotMyGED

Monkey
Mar 29, 2006
Knoxville
I guess you all now remember how heavy huffys were?

That commercial was awesome!!!!!!!! wonder who was spinnin records?

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
The tossed Huffy was a special bike to me.

It belonged to my daughter about fifteen years ago. I bought my first "mountain bike" to be able to ride with her. So in a way it got me back into riding again.

Glad to see it brought joy and hilarity to so many others in its death.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Ha ha! Funny! I took my trophy home with PRIDE!!!!! The event was funny as hell. Dartman took the scientific approach, and had a respectable toss...and in all fairness to Dartman, the wheelchair DID get in the way.......:p

That damn bike weighed more than my MoutainCycle...and after the toss, I think I strained something.....:dead:

It was a great day indeed....Kids and adults all had fun that day, and if my dumb ass made some kids laugh, well, all the better...

:think:..it's probably why all the kids the rest of the day called me Bubba...:rockout::beerjam:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ha ha! Funny! I took my trophy home with PRIDE!!!!! The event was funny as hell. Dartman took the scientific approach, and had a respectable toss...and in all fairness to Dartman, the wheelchair DID get in the way.......:p

That damn bike weighed more than my MoutainCycle...and after the toss, I think I strained something.....:dead:

It was a great day indeed....Kids and adults all had fun that day, and if my dumn ass made some kids laugh, well, all the better...

:think:..it's probably why all the kids the rest of the day called me Bubba...:rockout::beerjam:

:cheers:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD

It was a great day indeed....Kids and adults all had fun that day, and if my dumn ass made some kids laugh, well, all the better...

Don't lie. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you need to lie! I believe you left that bike for those of use that stayed to end to help clean up deal with :clue: