Quantcast

Huge bling bling weekend..and we're sharin!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Ok, here is the deal. I went to my best friends wedding and had a problem with one of the employees that was supervising the event. To make a long story short, we were invited back as guests to the Omni in Richmond. We are in the “Presidential Suite”…bling bling baby!!!

So Sandy and I decided to share the some of the neat sh!t that this room has. Mainly because if we had to pay for the room we would never stay in such high class digs….

The fact she’s havin a ball is worth all the crap I had to deal with the hotel….

Here are a few pics…

The first pic is her just havin a blast!

View outside the window

We received a gift from the general manager, chocolate covered strawberries, nuts, and
Champaign. Here’s Sandy having some of the strawberries!

we'll have some more pic's as the weekend unfolds...

For dinner tonight we're going to the Tobacco Company.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I Are Baboon said:
So what's that room go for? I checked their website and they don't list rates for the Presidential Suite
what I saw was about like 1200.00 per night. :eek: It's a private floor, and have to take a special elevator to the suite....have to use the "executive card".... :rolleyes:

A regular room here, like the kind you and I may be used to, like Hampton Inn, is about &200.00/night...

I'll verify that...

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
sirknight6 said:
what I saw was about like 1200.00 per night. :eek: It's a private floor, and have to take a special elevator to the suite....have to use the "executive card".... :rolleyes:

A regular room here, like the kind you and I may be used to, like Hampton Inn, is about &200.00/night...

I'll verify that...

1200 a night:eek: damn,iv'e had cars that cost less than that.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I Are Baboon said:
But Ralph might have bigger boobs...
RM needs a barf smiley for moments like this.

Have fun Ralph, don't trash the place too bad.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Haha, sweet crib.

When I was in Germany, we got laid over in Frankfurt and my 2 friends and I got a Executive Suite to stay in. This room was cool. Had two bathrooms, two bedrooms with 3 beds, a phone in the bathroom, and best of all a butt crack washer. The butt crack washer was in front of the toilet and my friend thought it was something you used to wash your face while you were crapping. Thank goodness I knew what it was and made sure he knew...about a day after. Haha.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Grrr... I guess maybe you're posting from your lounge sitting on your 'Chase lounge' or maybe having a meal in a restaurant following your starters with an 'entrée'.

Earth to America: 'entrée' means starter you doofuses! Doesn't the sound of the word give it away a little? I can't believe the number of restaurants I went to where the mains were referred to as 'Entree'. Jeeze.