Quantcast

Huge Huck Pics @ a local spot

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
So here is a bunch of shots brungeman and I got about 2 weeks ago at a local hit we built with a few guys from our crew. It is a natural sand deposite in the hills outside of pgh which makes it perfect for sculpting lines. Hope you enjoy and I apologize for some of the blurry shots, im still a rookie ;)

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
Nice shots there. Those are big hits.

I like the close-up of the dude with the 888 and the dirt/shovel impact is neato

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
jdschall said:

How did this guy get here? Is this a wall ride or something?
No we are going to build a wall ride at that spot, he is in the process of boming off the top, small drop that gives you sooooooo much speed...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Nick said:
excellent! :thumb:

have you tried that? are there smaller warmup hits at that spot?
no i havent worked up the stones to do it yet...there is some smaller stuff there as well, we built a killer hip jump the other night...should have a chance to session/shoot it tomorrow.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
that is quite the gap. how come we aren't seeing any pics of you doing a no-footed can with the bottlerocket? :p

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Here is my first attempt at stitching a group of shots together!

Splat, and others from NEMonkeyfest, this it the huck you saw the quick footage of! This is also the guy I was telling you about, who just moved to Beantown with his family, but still goes to school in Ohio! I will try to get you guys from Boston hooked up with him he is a good guy!

BTW...this is all in the same park Manhattan and I have been building trails in... tons of potential in the park and it is really starting to be seen by outsiders. (we ride the park once a week if not more, hence the outsiders stamp! )

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
gnurider1080 said:
that is quite the gap. how come we aren't seeing any pics of you doing a no-footed can with the bottlerocket? :p
Just pulling the pics off of my camera from snowshoe this weekend... sit tight...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
hey nice shots whats kinda camera is that
Manhattan is shooting with a cannon 10d (I think)
and I am shooting with a Nikon D50...

we are both still learning the cameras though... they both have a ton of features that you really can have a good time experimenting with. :thumb: