Quantcast

Human Evolution

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Old Man G Funk said:
Sure.. if their were any facts to ever get straight in the first place. After looking them over it was just what I thought... all speculated dates. If you take time to research history you'll see that the whole idea of an older earth started in the late 1700's with Charles Lyel, then darwin(a former preacher) added onto Lyels idea's and so from there. And 1959 is when they pushed it hard in public schools. Look it up. I used to take evolution classes, I know what is taught... Go back and read my first post where I describe it all. Now that i've taken the time to read your sites, at least look at this one
www.drdino.com

Another reason people (not all but some) Hate creation is because it shows there's a maker and that He's complete control of this world and like going to court... will Judge it accordingly. Pride anyone?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Team SpeeDH said:
Now that i've taken the time to read your sites, at least look at this one
www.drdino.com

Another reason people (not all but some) Hate creation is because it shows there's a maker and that He's complete control of this world and like going to court... will Judge it accordingly. Pride anyone?
Who made the maker? Answer that, smart boy. I asked you before, but you glossed over that pretty quickly.

(Your parents should get back the portion of property taxes that paid for your education. Jesus, they didn't get their money's worth...)

Kent Hovind....hahaha. You almost have to be a troll.

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Silver said:
Who made the maker? Answer that, smart boy. I asked you before, but you glossed over that pretty quickly.

(Your parents should get back the portion of property taxes that paid for your education. Jesus, they didn't get their money's worth...)

Kent Hovind....hahaha. You almost have to be a troll.
Hm didnt notice the first time you asked...
Anyways nothing "made Him" He's always exsited on His own. HE is the starting point of everything.. infinity Nothing is out of His reach or impossible to do.
A troll? Dont think so... i'm a grown man that runs a bike team and I do everything I can to progress the sport. I've been visiting this site ever since it first was made but never felt the need to come on here until a suggestion of a friend to branch out with my Team.(that i'm very thankful to have) I come on here and other sites and all i mostly see is people fighting or debating over stupid stuff. Back in the day, you neer had any of that. Then again it's the internet.. people can be whatever they wanna be behind a key board.:thumb:
Anyways i'm here to promote my team and help the sport, I just saw this thread as an oppertunity to express my views on the matter, thats all no big deal.
East coast

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Team SpeeDH said:
Hm didnt notice the first time you asked...
Anyways nothing "made Him" He's always exsited on His own. HE is the starting point of everything.. infinity Nothing is out of His reach or impossible to do.
A troll? Dont think so... i'm a grown man that runs a bike team and I do everything I can to progress the sport. I've been visiting this site ever since it first was made but never felt the need to come on here until a suggestion of a friend to branch out with my Team.(that i'm very thankful to have) I come on here and other sites and all i mostly see is people fighting or debating over stupid stuff. Back in the day, you neer had any of that. Then again it's the internet.. people can be whatever they wanna be behind a key board.:thumb:
Anyways i'm here to promote my team and help the sport, I just saw this thread as an oppertunity to express my views on the matter, thats all no big deal.
East coast

So could he (and why is it masculine?) make a task that would be impossible for him to do, if nothing is impossible for him to do?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Epicurius said:
"God either wants to eliminate bad things and cannot, or can but does not want to, or neither wishes to nor can, or both wants to and can. If he wants to and cannot, he is weak -- and this does not apply to god. If he can but does not want to, then he is spiteful -- which is equally foreign to god's nature. If he neither wants to nor can, he is both weak and spiteful and so not a god. If he wants to and can, which is the only thing fitting for a god, where then do bad things come from? Or why does he not eliminate them?"--Epicurus (from "The Epicurus Reader", translated and edited by Brad Inwood and L.P. Gerson, Hackett Publishing, 1994, p. 97)
:think:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
southpark sublime awareness....

Stan : "Why would God let Kenny die, Chef? Why? Kenny's my friend. Why can't God take someone else's friend?"
Chef : "Stan, sometimes God takes those closest to us, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengeful God, Stan. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it, so he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it don't matter to him, so long as it makes us sad. Do you understand?"
Stan : "But then, why does God give us anything to start with?"
Chef : "Well, look at it this way: if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, then you would have nothin' to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and love and help just so that he can tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears, Stan, that give God his great power."
Stan : "I thnk I understand."

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
.:Jeenyus:. said:
So could he (and why is it masculine?) make a task that would be impossible for him to do, if nothing is impossible for him to do?
But if He/She/It/Them/We made a task that was impossible for said diety to do, then there would be something that was impossible for the diety to do, except that the diety could do it, but then either it's inability to creat something that it couldn't do, thus it's inability to do everything, and the univers unravels. Haven't you seen Dogma?

God this God is a confusing fellow/woman/dog/Mac/block of cheese.:dead:

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
Team SpeeDH said:
Sure.. if their were any facts to ever get straight in the first place. After looking them over it was just what I thought... all speculated dates. If you take time to research history you'll see that the whole idea of an older earth started in the late 1700's with Charles Lyel, then darwin(a former preacher) added onto Lyels idea's and so from there. And 1959 is when they pushed it hard in public schools. Look it up. I used to take evolution classes, I know what is taught... Go back and read my first post where I describe it all. Now that i've taken the time to read your sites, at least look at this one
www.drdino.com

So, your assertion that there were only 6 fossil finds for hominids? I see you glossed over that one.

The dates are arrived at by independently verified sources. There are numerous dating methods and there are numerous sciences that all confirm the biological account of how life diversified into what we see today.

Yes, Charles Darwin was not the first to start thinking about evolution. He, however, first put forward the arguments that started the modern theory (which replaced the theological explanations that didn't make sense.) It was only pushed in schools as late as the 1950s because people had a hard time letting go of an outdated Creation myth. Now, you want us to return to the ideas that were supplanted in favor of better ones?

Dr. Dino is a joke. He was even booted from the ranks of AiG. How bad does one have to be to get booted from AiG? His "doctorate" is not in a scientific field, nor was it obtained from an accredited university. He's currently being charged with about 50 charges of tax fraud as well. Of course, those facts don't necessarily mean that what he says is wrong, but the science does. He uses the Bible first, then tries to fit the facts around it. Take dinosaurs for instance. He thinks dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time, and even that early humans used to saddle up and ride the dinosaurs around. Or how about the age of the Earth, which he will tell you is between 6000-10000 years old. Of course, that is contradicted by the fact that we receive light from stars that are billions of light years away. Oops.

If you really want to debate this, I'm more than willing, although I would suggest we do it on a different thread in the PWN forum. I'll even set it up for you.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
MudGrrl said:
This thread used to be light hearted and fun.... and now it's doomed to the P&WNd forum.

No joke. How does a thread about extra penis and boobs the size of water towers get turned into a god discussion. Poor form guys poor form.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MudGrrl said:
If god went to TGI Friday's and had the all you can eat taco and beans sampler

would that be cause for solar wind?

we are sooo off track on this now...
If god goes to TGI Friday's I'm turning atheist.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tame Ape said:
but if god made us all in his image, why do we have body odor??
We don't have body odor, we have stinky bacteria.

25% of the cells in your body (by number not weight/size) belong to other organisms. You are an ecosystem.