Quantcast

Human powered atlantic sub crossing

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Haven't the Cartels been bringing in coke this way for some time now?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I'd be curious to see how that Lunocet fin does against a guy doing a butterfly kick with standard diving fins. I bet the diving fins are more efficient. It didn't look like that guys was moving really well and I know with regular fins I use to be able to rock a 23.x in the 50m.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'd be curious to see how that Lunocet fin does against a guy doing a butterfly kick with standard diving fins. I bet the diving fins are more efficient. It didn't look like that guys was moving really well and I know with regular fins I use to be able to rock a 23.x in the 50m.
Oddly enough... I watched an entire episode of why diving fins are not efficient... there are actually fins designed help people swim like dolphins. They're more rigid mono fins

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Oddly enough... I watched an entire episode of why diving fins are not efficient... there are actually fins designed help people swim like dolphins. They're more rigid mono fins

My brother has a theory about this. It is that a canoe is only efficient as the paddallers can be as a team and equally exert and maintain the same effort over a certain distance and duration. If they can't then well the effort isn't equitable. He maintains that each leg is not equal in strength and efficiency and that if left without a marker most accomplished swimmers will swim circles over a distance because of this.

Last edited: