Quantcast

<<<Hump Day GMT>>>

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

We went out and monitored a utility pole installation, yesterday. They were supposed to give 3 days notice, we didn't even get 3 hours. That's ok, we were ready before they were. Had to setup in a patch of poison ivy (We don't get a choice of where we can set up) and I got in places you shouldn't get poison ivy.

Nothing on tap for today.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hiya noobs! 20 mile road ride with Wife last night, followed by homemade turkey burgers with taters on the grill. A good way to start the summer. Started today out with a four mile treadmill run. Boy, the weather sure does look crappy the next four days.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning monkeys. Wildfires on the eastern part of the state made it virtually unbearable to be outside yesterday. I was inside, in a building whose air is pretty well filtered usually, and I could still smell it.

Just another day of saving the world, one crisis at a time...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I am two days from a ten day vacation, so time is draaagggginng. I'll be fishing, swimming, boating and riding bike trials on the jettys in a few days. Sigh.

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
went on a night ride starting at 9:00pm and got home at 12:30am. then the baby woke up at 3am to eat. then she had diarrhea - the up her back to her armpits kind. my wife changed her. then she did it again. we didn't get back to sleep until just before 4am. then my 3 y/o son woke up at 5am. i swear my life is 50% coffee, 45% poop, and 5% sleep. but i got to wear jeans to work today, so i got that going for me, which is nice.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
'morning monkeys. Wildfires on the eastern part of the state made it virtually unbearable to be outside yesterday. I was inside, in a building whose air is pretty well filtered usually, and I could still smell it.
I was right in the middle of it last weekend down in Oriental exhibiting at an outdoor art festival. 95 degrees and smokey. My clothes smelled like I had slept in a woodstove. :D

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Good morning!

Last night, I went on my first date since my accident. We had burgers and ice cream. She had no idea I was crippled until the cool night air started to lock up my left arm in spasm and I had to explain. Otherwise, it was a nice date with a girl I'd like to see again.