Quantcast

hump day gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
half way through the week :weee: :weee: :weee:. trail work got canceled so i had nothing to do yesterday. but today i am thinking i may go ride if the weather holds. also if your bored today check out my youtube channel in my sig. ive been uploading helmet came runs from highland :thumb:.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Went for a mountain bike ride yesterday. See Ride Reports.

Had dinner at Stonewall Jackson Restaurant. Built in the middle of the battlefield for the Battle of Front Royal.

Today we are planning on spending the day on the Skyline Drive, shooting.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Muchos pinatas, monkeys! There are 81 shopping days left until Christmas. Please plan accordingly.

No ride, no gym, no run yesterday...tired body needed rest. Still no phone call that my new car is in....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning or should I say "achooo" I can't stop sneezing this morning!!!!! Supposed to be COLD tonight (below freezing) but warm for the weekend so I'll be spending some quality time in the hot tub later, just need to get through the school day first!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. My day started with having to rouse a grumpy 16 year old from his bed. Like kicking a bear in the nuts.

For those that have teenagers, a little sympathy. For those that have little ones, just wait. For those that don't have kids, good for you.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Got a great ride in last night: 12.5 miles, mucho climbing, and I felt pretty good at the end. I started night riding last fall and liked it, but now I am really beginning to enjoy it. So long as I don't let my mind wander too much about what sorts of things might be creeping around in the woods (or rather, my imagination), I am just fine. ;)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
morning...Vacation day 1... camper packed> Check.. bikes loaded> check
heading off to pick up the horses and trailer then its out to the California Dresage Championships where my wife will attempt to defend her Intermediare 1 title from last year and I will try and get in some rides and runs while we are out there. I predict much beer and BBQ from now until Sunday

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Morning monkeys!

Went for a mountain bike ride yesterday. See Ride Reports.

Had dinner at Stonewall Jackson Restaurant. Built in the middle of the battlefield for the Battle of Front Royal.

Today we are planning on spending the day on the Skyline Drive, shooting.

Be safe out there.
Do yourself a favor. Bring bikes. Drive south to mile marker 1. Head east one exit on I-64. Follow signs to Sherando State park. Park at Coal road. Ride up Turkey Pen to the top. Take Torrey Ridge to Slacks to White Oak.

Thank me later.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Good morning.
Took the day off yesterday, did some chores around the house. Then went for a trail ride.

Back at work today...ugh...

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Nervous about my interview today. Really would prefer this job over the other one I finally got the offer for yesterday. I hope they don't take too long to get back to me...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! Boss is out sick, I am sick too, but someone has to hold down the fort! So, lots of RM time today. I expect a few pages of RPT will appear before 5pm PST...

:)