Quantcast

hump day gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
gooood morning every one it seems as if quo fan has fallen off the earth, there is no way in hell i could get away with starting the gmt this late normally... oh well, i got nothing plained today its cold and im not feeling freezing my ass of quite yet to ride. anyway be safe out there monkeys:thumb:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Need to go to sleep before the hangover starts. Then I need to ride on the trainer unfortunately all day today to burn off all of this beer.
Denver got another 4-5" of snow, so no outdoor riding today. :(

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Wednesday. My day so far...I forgot to roll up my pant leg and got grease on it riding to work. I figured it out pretty quickly and rolled it out (I'm so smart). Then, I made "coffee" without actually putting any coffee in the machine. So really I just made a steaming pot of hot water!. Win!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
morning all. morning's almost done here. this'll be my first gmt post. I'm sitting in my office, very much looking forward to another nice night ride tonight. it's been a good season for night rides so far (I hope I haven't jinxed it for the rest of the season).

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept in, long ass day yesterday. At least today I don't have to ride a rig in the getto. I have to get out the ladder and blow all the leaves off the roof and rain gutters before I head to work as it should be raining before I get home.

need moar coffee

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
slept in, long ass day yesterday. At least today I don't have to ride a rig in the getto. I have to get out the ladder and blow all the leaves off the roof and rain gutters before I head to work as it should be raining before I get home.

need moar coffee
It's gonna rain today?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oy. Feel nauseous. But on a better note, my brother is coming to stay the night with us tonight! He has been in Korea for a year and a half. We got to see him a couple weekends ago at the parent's house, but this should be a blast! He goes back to the land of rampant yellow fever on Saturday.

I woke up Monday thinking it was Friday... good thing we have fun planned for tonight so I don't go kookookachoo!

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
On an unrelated note.

WTF happened to BIGHITR and his girlfriend thread? I tried to look it up yesterday for the exciting conclusion and it's nowhere to be found.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
On an unrelated note.

WTF happened to BIGHITR and his girlfriend thread? I tried to look it up yesterday for the exciting conclusion and it's nowhere to be found.
Yeah WTF?!

...wait... do we even need to ask?

At first BRIGHTR was like:

Then the blonde was like:

So then BRIGHTR was like: