Quantcast

^}}>< hump day gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
You know those days when you fall asleep taking your shower? Well that's how this day is starting out for me:rolleyes:, school today and I'm thinking I will ride this weekend if it's not to cold. Any way be safe monkeys!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. It was -2 when I got up this morning...brrrrr. I'm with Jon here...I don't mind the cold when there is snow to go with it, but without the snow it sucks! Baby #2 is kicking the crap out of me this morning and I can't seem to stop sneezing. Other than that, the sun is shining and it's supposed to warm up tomorrow so things are looking better on the horizon so to speak.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
About to finally head back to CO after being stuck in VT for about 4 days longer than I was supposed to. Excited to get home but not for yet another flight.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
DAMMIT! I'm getting a new boss in a few weeks! The current one is a chick who bikes and hikes and climbs and skis like me and we're pretty close to the same age and everything! I LOVE working for her, I am devestated.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Humpday Monkey!

While I am a Michigan fan, that catch in overtime was epic and should have counted. VTech should have won. What a great game, though. I love bowl season.