Quantcast

###Hump day plus 1 GMT###

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Warm and rainy this morning here in western NY. We're supposed to dress up the little guy in his dragon costume and take him to a few relatives houses this evening. He's too little to be eating a lot of candy so that means more for me.

News out of my camp this morning is that WIFE just signed up for her first half ironman. Go wife!
Way to go MBC! :clapping:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Had a quite birthday dinner with the wifey last night, soaked in the hot tub then promptly passed out. Wild life on the other side of 50 now.

The look at resteraunts and other places when we explain to them that yes, we are married and we do have the same exact birthday, yes, even the year, is priceless sometimes.

In my now mid-life relefctive state, I've decided to make milestone events. This Saturday is a 50 miler road bike ride for me (second time I've ridden more than 45 miles in one day. I know...wimpy) Next is I will be a participant in the 2014 Marine Corp Marathon. Just cause I want to say I did.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Tons of scripts to read. Was hyped for the new Takeshi Miike/Tom Hardy movie and while it's decen't I thought it would be better. Other than that I have no gym time but tommorow I take the ladyfriend to a fancy city, have a fancy sleeping place reserved for the wekend. Hope it's going to be good. The only problem is tommorow is the a catholic/national holiday of the dead peeps so everything may be closed but screw it.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Looking forward to drinking adult beverages while my Skeleton Ninja gets the loot! (and yes, he indeed does coincidentally also look like some kid of Islamic terrorist - "Allah is great! And so is candy!"

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Next is I will be a participant in the 2014 Marine Corp Marathon. Just cause I want to say I did.
Heh...I just caught this. It sold out in two hours this year, so make sure you jump on that when registration opens. I hear it's a crowded race but the Marines are incredible hosts.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Heh...I just caught this. It sold out in two hours this year, so make sure you jump on that when registration opens. I hear it's a crowded race but the Marines are incredible hosts.
Yeah, living near DC makes it easier to get to, but got to be ready to go when they open it. My neighbor ran it this year, says it is awesome.

And thanks for the bday wishes. Fitty ain't so bad.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I did nothing yesterday, and it was everything I thought it could be.

12 mile run this morning, now I gotta catch up on stuff around here and get the Halloween crap ready to go. Always do a big wing-ding with a couple of the neighbors, chance of being hungover tomorrow, >50%

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Rummaging around for my helmet light mount I found the box with my insulated plastic mountaineering boots. They are still in great shape and still fit. Now I know what I'm wearing while snow shoeing this winter, no cold feet
Koflach Viva Soft's

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Rummaging around for my helmet light mount I found the box with my insulated plastic mountaineering boots. They are still in great shape and still fit. Now I know what I'm wearing while snow shoeing this winter, no cold feet
Koflach Viva Soft's

Frankenstein wants his boots back...