Quantcast

hump day wensday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
managed to sleep through my alarm again, not sure how but i did. im wicked tired and i need coffe, nothing to report today or yesturday. be safe monkeys

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
How bad is it when you're looking forward to bedtime tonight right after you got up?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I agree that today is Wednesday. Let's try not to ruin it. Today is looking to be a completely uneventful, boring day. I guess not every day can be a pants party.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
managed to sleep through my alarm again, not sure how but i did. im wicked tired and i need coffe, nothing to report today or yesturday. be safe monkeys
Should not have said that I wanted to sleep through my alarm yesterday because I did. The local shop just outiside my job was closed to it's 2.20pm and I haven't eaten anything today. Lunch comes at 3pm. Starving right now.

Getting a bit worried that the "Yes it would be lovely to do an interview, I will do it" does not really mean I will get anwsers soon and deadlines are very damn close.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
In psych class... halfway listening to a lecture about relationships from a 35 year old woman who's probably never had one. I'm 90% sure she's a cat lady...

Botany lecture at 10 then back to bed til business class at 12.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Last day before my BG interveiw tomorrow morning. Feels like a cracked a bone in my foot, but its tolerable so I will be good. Will be up most the night tonight completing the personal history form.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Should not have said that I wanted to sleep through my alarm yesterday because I did. The local shop just outiside my job was closed to it's 2.20pm and I haven't eaten anything today. Lunch comes at 3pm. Starving right now.

Getting a bit worried that the "Yes it would be lovely to do an interview, I will do it" does not really mean I will get anwsers soon and deadlines are very damn close.
its the second day i slept through it

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
In psych class... halfway listening to a lecture about relationships from a 35 year old woman who's probably never had one. I'm 90% sure she's a cat lady...

Botany lecture at 10 then back to bed til business class at 12.
seems like all the female teachers at my school have pictures of there cat(s) on there desk

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
doing the PR/Marketing thing today so I really don't need to be at the physical office until 4pm which is cool. I will be driving around the East Bay talking to nursing home administrators and sneaking in a trail run.

I guess we really butt hurt BIGHTR, he has not returned. Maybe he is taking a wilderness first aid class or something else usefull.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So my last day is Friday and my boss just informed me that he forgot to tell people and I haven't said sh!t. So it seems I will just leave on Friday nice and quiet. :rofl:

I missed my going away lunch at the last place because I had an appointment.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I am still disappointed in our young whipper snapper who is still in school and he cannot spell Wednesday, coffee and yesterday correctly. Very disappointed.

Any of my Denver area monkeys have a Gopro that they will let me borrow for a day for some new mount reviews? I had to sell mine and only have a Contour.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Ugh... busy morning, hence my GMT posting @ 11:17 in the morning. I have however escaped to the quiet of line duty so hopefully I'm free for the rest of the week. 5 hours of actual "work" a week is about all I'm good for.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
3rd day in a row trialing new materials on the r&d packaging line. fun times. not.
"This cardboard disintegrates when it rains" *check*

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
So I went to the gym for lunch, and that ruled. Opting for plain instant oatmeal and coffee for lunch at the desk. Breakfast is good anytime! :)

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Went out drinking instead of doing laundry last night. Woke up today, took a shower, and didn't have any clean underwear. Work has never felt so free and comfortable, I might have to do this more often.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I dont know why but this sounds awesome. Have some acid I bet it will be easier ;)
I cheated. I took a snail shell stuffed it with a cotton wick wrapped magnet, some vaseline, and a plasic lid off of a laundry container. I attached a Nady headset mic on the snail shell with Gorilla glue. I just used another magnet to drag the shell on the lid. Best sucking noises ever! Only took 15 hours though... Pretty good for a Microphone I found on the floor at a gig.... Kind of sounds like 11 seconds of fapping noises when you play it fast and repeat it....