Quantcast

HUMP[diddy] HUMP HUMP day

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Went to the bank to get cash and laundry quarters.
Spend the next month getting emails from the bank about how my opinion regarding that transaction is important to them, and how they’d like me to take a 5 minute survey about getting quarters.

What a wonderful time to be alive.
fill out their survey with the transcript of the ass pennies sketch

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

So, the floor below me in my already dreadful new office is getting demo'd and remodeled.

It sounds like an out of time steel drum band, numbering the thousands, receiving electroshock therapy, while a street cleaner lined with hundreds of sharp fingernails drives slowly down a road made out of a chalkboard. So I've got that going for me for the next "6-8 weeks".
I bet planning a riding trip to CO later this year would help distract.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
What to do something special and memorable for someone? Buy a bag of Trader Joe’s riced cauliflower, cut the top off, and slip it in their refrigerator.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Call her, don't email. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
She is busy, it took several days to connect last time.

She said the team is gathering its thoughts and I should hear by Friday. At this point I would accept an offer if it is at least my minimum because I like money. But the position has a real big chance of being the world's biggest shit show. Can I change that? Maybe.

And if they picked somebody else, then God willing.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My joints are fine but I've got about $20K into my teeth so far. They install the cap on my first ti implant tomorrow. Titanium is cool, right?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
question for you people with fancy bikes....1x11....is there a minimum rear end width for that shit to fit?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Although I did have to Dremel part of the carrier on an 11-40 xt cassette to fit on my first gen I9 hubs, but that was unique to my setup as I haven't read about that elsewhere

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it is odd i am getting avalanche warnings for montana while i am at home in nc....

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Went to the bank to get cash and laundry quarters.
Spend the next month getting emails from the bank about how my opinion regarding that transaction is important to them, and how they’d like me to take a 5 minute survey about getting quarters.

What a wonderful time to be alive.
This shit is so annoying. Every god damn thing/person/business now wants a review or survey. You can't buy a damn like $5 phone charger on Amazon or anything else without getting 15 e-mails about how you like some random product you don't give a shit about.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
This shit is so annoying. Every god damn thing/person/business now wants a review or survey. You can't buy a damn like $5 phone charger on Amazon or anything else without getting 15 e-mails about how you like some random product you don't give a shit about.
Yeah. If that bank teller was a turd, I’d just keep going back. If the teller was a massive turd, I’d pull a Karen and ask for a manger. I’m not going to float out some subversive digital communication.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I went to my presurgery class for an hour and a half. The teacher had such absolutely delicious knockers, I couldn’t concentrate. Something about showering five times, which fueled my filthy imagination.
oh, and that they were going to give me lots and lots of drugs.
good times.

So, I went to my presurgery class for an hour and a half. The teacher had such absolutely delicious knockers, I couldn’t concentrate. Something about showering five times, which fueled my filthy imagination.
oh, and that they were going to give me lots and lots of drugs.
good times.
A friend of mine had a hysterectomy a couple of years back, got complicated... they harassed her to punch the morphine button more often, which in my mind is major fucked up.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
question for you people with fancy bikes....1x11....is there a minimum rear end width for that shit to fit?
I put an XD driver on my 11 year old Hope Pro 2 wheels which are currently on a 10 year old 135mm rear dropout bike. As long as you're not trying to put it on a very old 130mm MTB you should be able to get it to work.