Quantcast

Humpday Good F'n Morning

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Somebody's asleep at the wheel if I'm starting the GMT. I'm bored to death with all this sitting around healing. I'm looking forward to getting off my ass and doing SOMETHING at some point. I picked up a big chunk of hard maple that's going to become a Whamola eventually. I need to get my pattern drawn for it and start working on that. I'm rebuilding my DH rig and mudgirl will be going out with me next season. We have season passes to the local ski hill for this winter and I hope I'm healed enough to enjoy it.Generally, just sitting here on the couch watching clouds float by though.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey and Haley are out until Monday, so I'm riding as much as possible. Hoping to get in a long ride this afternoon. Otherwise, nothing new.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
morning.

First day of school around here today = STUPID DRIVERS AND TRAFFIC!
:stupid:

Morning Monkeys.

Found some interesting bike prospects on CL last night, might get to go peep one out. .243 single speed, Transition Bank, and an Azonic Steelhead. The Bank is the spendy of the bunch, but it's only $650 with a 9 speed setup. The specs are a little weak, but I like the looks of the Bank for the skatepark/bmx track converted to single. o_O

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Over the weekend, I found out from my girlfriend's parents that a guy I worked with for a few years during high school at the YMCA summer camp/after school program was arrested a couple years ago for 20+ counts of rape, abuse, indecency, etc. etc of minor girls.

Fvck.