Quantcast

humpty hump weds gfmt....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
booked car rentals for alton brown thing/see hs friend in a couple weeks and for smile concert in dc the day before turkey day....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Well I have to get through Tuesday first. Halloween was fun and the kids in the hood did a good job and all pizza and most of the candy was consumed

E72A610A-B3C4-47D4-870E-31DD7F2603E3.JPG

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Halloween hangover. it rained, but not hard enough to deter the kids. rain started just as we were heading out, and stopped as we were 9n our way home. figures.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I think the upcoming daylight savings change is fucking with steve's internal clock.

Anyway, I swam 4200 yards this morning. Felt pretty good. I also need to fit in a run and bike today....not sure how I am going to manage that but we'll see.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I think the upcoming daylight savings change is fucking with steve's internal clock.

Anyway, I swam 4200 yards this morning. Felt pretty good. I also need to fit in a run and bike today....not sure how I am going to manage that but we'll see.
Do you need us to buy you some sort of boat? Swimming that far definitely sounds like you need a boat instead.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Tuesday. Much work, much meetings. When to do the work?

Supervisor on our team (I don't report to him, thankfully) is trying to schedule a lunch today. I declined as the spot he chose is a 30min drive into Toronto from this location. So that's at least an hour of driving and at least an hour for lunch - two hours gone out of an already busy day. Does he even work? :confused: I love a good work lunch, but I am also actively trying to complete some projects before end of the year and have no intention of staying late. Oh well.

13 kids knocked on the door last night. Thats better than the 5 or whatever last year.

i am blown away by the number of people that reached out yesterday. Thank you and I will try to reply to each of you shortly.
I don't have anything to add, never been in that situation before, but I hope it works out for you and the kids.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

i remember it coming a lot earlier in my youth...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
sonofabitch....

View attachment 184047

i lost something that it seems can not be bought again....atleast qr20...
I've got a 20mm x110 and a 15mm x100 both with the QR legs like the photo sitting on my desk that I've meant to list for sale for the past 3+ years and haven't got around to it. I think I bought them both about 10 years ago and they've barely been used. LMK.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Halloween was very wet and yet still had close to 400 little bastards. We thought maybe with the rain we might be left with stuff and yet the hood didn't disappoint.

I'm actually a little disappointed in the lack of houses participating. When I first moved in it seemed the whole street was lit up. Last night it was 4 of us on our block out of the dozen or so houses.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
I should be in bed.

I have a standing 1PM conference call every Tuesday for one of my projects. Lately, it only serves as a weekly reminder that I'm not making the kind of progress I want to be making on this job. I'm in work quicksand.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Hows my day going, you ask? Well, small dog, apparently, after a bout of squirts, fused the hairs on her back side together. So imagine her (and our) distress this morning when she's trying to poop, butthole stretched to the max, but nowhere for that turd to go. We had the pleasure of warm water pressure washing her butt while breaking the turd apart. Delightful I tell you!

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Hows my day going, you ask? Well, small dog, apparently, after a bout of squirts, fused the hairs on her back side together. So imagine her (and our) distress this morning when she's trying to poop, butthole stretched to the max, but nowhere for that turd to go. We had the pleasure of warm water pressure washing her butt while breaking the turd apart. Delightful I tell you!
"Ask Dr. Toshi if a bidet is right for you".

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Just caught the cat licking butter out of the butter dish. I bet she was also licking her butt-hole. Dammit, good bye butter.

We've had to warm water massage chicken butts before. Their poo gets all crusted over their butt hole and they can't poop.

Rainy day today. Getting paid for October's work and skipping out the rest of the day me thinks, in the name of trail building!