Quantcast

humpty hump weds gfmt....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I haven't listened to The Bronx in such a long time, thanks for the vid. :thumb:

In other news, girlfriend had a doctors appointment today, who told her that she needs to leave and go to the hospital because of high blood pressure - she texted as I was watching that Bronx vid. To home I go, pick her up and then off to the ER. :thumbsdown:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I haven't listened to The Bronx in such a long time, thanks for the vid. :thumb:

In other news, girlfriend had a doctors appointment today, who told her that she needs to leave and go to the hospital because of high blood pressure - she texted as I was watching that Bronx vid. To home I go, pick her up and then off to the ER. :thumbsdown:
++vibes to the GF (and you). You guys are having a string of shitty luck lately... :thumbsdown:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Well shit. Hope everything is okay.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California

Must have been pretty high for them to recommend a trip to the ER... Hope everything's OK.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Very much success with Trick or Treating last night, got tons of full and king sized candy bars, kiddo asked for a tangerine as soon as we got home then went to bed. I plead the fifth on who may or may not have eaten 7 peanut butter cups after he konked out.

sonofabitch....

View attachment 184047

i lost something that it seems can not be bought again....atleast qr20...
Pretty sure I have one of these somewhere in the garage, if that is what I think it is anyway. If I can find it pay shipping and I'll send it, no promisses there won't be a dick in the box as well though...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Must have been pretty high for them to recommend a trip to the ER... Hope everything's OK.
Cheers. I'm sure everything will be ok. For good or worse, anything beyond a regular doctor checkup is basically a trip to the ER here. We only have family doctors/walk-in clinics and then the ER, no urgent care places like in the US.

Unfortunately they wouldn't let me in beyond the triage room, so here I sit in limbo for God knows how many hours.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Busy morning I have had. Still fasted at this hour for labwork as I knew I couldn’t break free until after noon conference.

First rehearsal for this concert series tonight with my wind ensemble. I hope I do not suck too much.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Kids weren't awful today so that's a bonus. We managed to trick or treat while it was nice last night and it started sprinkling just as we were getting to the car when we were done! Quick Zoom meeting tonight and then it's off to bed for me...I haven't been sleeping well so I would really like to get a solid 7 hours tonight.