Quantcast

Hundreds of WMDs Found in Iraq

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
The article doesn't answer one question: which American weapons manufacturer was stamped on the side of the WMD's?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
H8R said:
The article doesn't answer one question: which American weapons manufacturer was stamped on the side of the WMD's?
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. To be fair they might have been French or British, too - Although I think the odds are 1 in 2 they were American.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
fluff said:
That's cos it's all old ****, not the stuff about which we were lied to.
Santorum and Hoekstra were talking about the degraded and inoperable remnants of Saddam's pre-1991 chemical weapons program that are turning up at various sites around Iraq. Their allegations are based on the U.S. government's own Iraq Survey Group. The very same report convinced President Bush that Iraq did not have WMD.
:rolleyes:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
DRB said:
I'd take those odds all day long. My money at 10 to 1 is that its all soviet and soviet design.
In late 80's and early 90's the Carlyle Group were doing nearly all the selling to Iraq. Look it up. The Soviets were supporting Iran.

Actually that's probably how they found them. Bush Sr. called up W and told him who they shipped them to in the first place.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Seriously, the spin-machine of this administration is beyond brilliant. It's beyond a success that any public relations company could have in a wet dream.

This admin keeps releasing information or stirring up issues so quickly that no one can get a foot-hold on anything at all.

If it's not abortion, it's gay marriage, or illegals or WMDs or any of a 100 other issues which allows them to continue doing exactly what they want to do, even if illegal, immoral or unethical.

Totally serious here... props to the machine.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Anyone remember Negrodamus on Chappelle's show?

"Negrodamus, how does George Bush know that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction?"

"Because he has the receipt. Next question."

Mooney is great :)

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
LordOpie said:
Seriously, the spin-machine of this administration is beyond brilliant. It's beyond a success that any public relations company could have in a wet dream.

This admin keeps releasing information or stirring up issues so quickly that no one can get a foot-hold on anything at all.

If it's not abortion, it's gay marriage, or illegals or WMDs or any of a 100 other issues which allows them to continue doing exactly what they want to do, even if illegal, immoral or unethical.

Totally serious here... props to the machine.
And the really amazing thing is that N8 and his ilk will forget the actual substance of the claims.

It is an amazing machine, the perfect mix of a stupid electorate, pliable media, and a nonstop news cycle.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Silver said:
And the really amazing thing is that N8 and his ilk will forget the actual substance of the claims.

It is an amazing machine, the perfect mix of a stupid electorate, pliable media, and a nonstop news cycle.
Don't forget gullible audience.