Quantcast

Hunnies at Beacon blastoff!! (Spokane, WA)

rainbow_smoke

Monkey
Sep 19, 2003
Bellingham, WA
I just wanted to say thanks to all the hunnies that I met and got to see again at the Beacon blast off in Spokane!!

I met some awesome women! All much better riders then me and I wish I leved closer so I could learn from them. BUt you all made my first race adventure a blast!!!!

(Laura (VG) thanks for smiling at me!)

I can't wait to for the Beacon Bomber! I just need to get out and ride more.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
congrats on the first race rainbow. happy to hear the hunnies added to the experience. look forward to more glowing race reports. (and photos!)

"i need to move". where do you live laura??

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by rainbow_smoke
All the guys were nice too! really friendly, until they found out I was taken. they were still nice though, they just stopped macking on me.
I was going to post a request for some attention......;)

I wasn't hitting on you was I? :D

Glad to hear you had a good time. I have to say that was just about a perfect weekend at Beacon. No dust, lots of sun, lots of rain, some snow :eek:, and a smooth, jumpy, droppy course to play on.

Next time it will be dusty and warm.

Rhino

Brappppp!

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by rainbow_smoke
All the guys were nice too! really friendly, until they found out I was taken. they were still nice though, they just stopped macking on me.
You haven't figured it out that I mack on all the females?? :D

rainbow_smoke

Monkey
Sep 19, 2003
Bellingham, WA
To Rhino and Freak, you guys are fun!

You both make me laugh!!!!!:D and lots of other guys did too.

The best were these little kids who were telling me they thought it was so awesome I was racing. made me feel good!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
I'm glad you finally decided to race!!

And I know what you mean about the little kids (and some adults too)....always cracks me up when I'm just hanging out wathcing the other classes and somehow it comes up in conversation that I race as well. It's normally either a "cool" or "oh my god you do that too!!!"

rainbow_smoke

Monkey
Sep 19, 2003
Bellingham, WA
there were these two boys, probably 10 and 12 or something and they were all excited that I was racing and grinning and being really friendly and giving me tons of advice!

It was just a great atmosphere!

Monkey_2004

Chimp
Mar 31, 2004
Where in spokane did this beacan blastoff take place? How long has it been running? How many of you are from that area? The reason i ask is because i used to live there, but it wasn't until i moved down to oregon that i got in urban,dj,dh,freeride. Currently looking for a bike to get me started again. Any suggestions? O BTW Rhino, you remind me a lot of my friend who is a heavier set fellow. Assuming of course that picutre you posted is of you. Well good luck in future races, and have fun

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by Monkey_2004
Where in spokane did this beacan blastoff take place? How long has it been running? How many of you are from that area? The reason i ask is because i used to live there, but it wasn't until i moved down to oregon that i got in urban,dj,dh,freeride. Currently looking for a bike to get me started again. Any suggestions? O BTW Rhino, you remind me a lot of my friend who is a heavier set fellow. Assuming of course that picutre you posted is of you. Well good luck in future races, and have fun
Upriver Drive? Beacon Hill. There is some team builing courses on the hill. Rope courses etc....

About 1-2 miles west off of Argonne on Upriver drive. pretty much on the river.

I don't know when they started but I know it has been running there since. 1999 or 2000

Beacon 02ish

Yeah that large hunk of manly man is me.....:D

Attachments