Quantcast

Hunting an old podium pic

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
George Willetts gave money out to 6 people one year in Pro/Ex so I had to lay across the podium since there were only 5 steps.
It's posted on here at one point but no amount of searching will pull up Massanutten memories.
Need to show the kids.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
What's happening here? Guess I missed something w/ bizutch?

Carraig042

me 1st
Apr 5, 2011
East Tennessee
I may or may not have seen a podium picture of bizutch on the internetz today that I could direct share.. May be linked to a certain account of his he reposted.. (probably the same one linked ahead I couldn't open)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Was trying to find it for comedy (why would I brag about 6th?). Couldn't remember when the race occurred.
It was 2003. I thought it was hilarious. Thought someone posted it on here is why I posted up. First time I've been back to race Massanutten in a long time and wanted to get nostalgic.

Those old pics & results are still up on www.iplayoutside.com. Looking through them got me all warm and stiffy :rockout:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Was trying to find it for comedy (why would I brag about 6th?). Couldn't remember when the race occurred.
It was 2003. I thought it was hilarious. Thought someone posted it on here is why I posted up. First time I've been back to race Massanutten in a long time and wanted to get nostalgic.

Those old pics & results are still up on www.iplayoutside.com. Looking through them got me all warm and stiffy :rockout:
if it was 2003, I was there I believe. Will look.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Yeah, I tried to find humor in that for a minute, but even everyone around me that weekend said I should be pissed. I didn't do it. Living with the name Butch for almost 5 decades has had enough name jokes. Didn't need that distraction for the race. Just felt like a cheap shot. They even had it posted on all of the live timing, qualification sheets & results.

If it had been a Ridemonkey Custom Delicate Flower change...I'd be good with it.