Quantcast

Huntsville area AL riders / places to ride?

Mizzle

Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Reno and Vegas
Looking for places to ride anything really although downhill, or light freeride is the preferred favorite.

I'm in Athens right now.

If you got some links, or personal favs please hook me up as i'm jonesing to ride.....

Thanks,
John

Mizzle

Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Reno and Vegas
So i went out today to Hurricane creek and although the guy is working hard on the trails it seems that it's not my piece of pie.....

Far too much climbing for my likes and not being adapted to the weather about killed me....

I will be back though for the dj park, and freeride sections that opened recently.

Thanks for the link and Info Spazwell.

Thanks,
John:o:

SpaZwEll

Monkey
Sep 18, 2002
Emerald VIP
Yeah, it is okay... We have some trails we hit down here in Birmingham, but nothing probably worth the drive. I know of a "freeride" park located in Phenix City. Check out these pics. http://boomerbaird.smugmug.com/gallery/1266221 We went there last year. Took about 4 hours from here. Lots and lots of treated wood stunts. Might be your cup of tea. But it is really hot in the woods like you said. Let me know if you need info on the place.

Mizzle

Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Reno and Vegas
I'm actually rolling back to Reno for the semester on Tuesday and going to be riding Devils' Den In Arkansas...

It right off of the 40 from wht I can see and am looking forward to it...It'll make a nice break from driving. I got all together back to Reno about a total of 23-24 hours of driving.

I mapquested it at
About 8 hours away:confused: ...but luckily it's on the way.

I'll post some pics....

Also going to be hitting Mammoth in Cali for about three days later in the month, as well as some Tahoe hot spots.....:D