Quantcast

Hypnosis Premier!!!!

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Earthed 3 and So Hot! was pretty sweet. Clay Porter is the man, I really dug "Synopsis" and judging from the trailer of "Hypnosis" I'm expecting a great film. It's great to see local trails on these flicks! I'm in for sure!

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
sk8kid33 said:
where is it at??? Your link reqquires a log in.

I was worried about that, but tried it several times and it worked......Anyway, yeah, at the Grenade again, Feb. 11th. Same time as Earthed, 6pm doors open, 7 the show starts.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yeah dawgs, off the hook is what it's gonna be! Clay is flying in, and we want this one to be bigger and more better than the Earthed premier. And it should be, we have a bit more time to promote it and spread the word. Tell all your friends, forward all links and emails, take the word to the street!

WHAT: HYPNOISIS (Visual Intesity) Denver Premier
WHERE: GRENADE 1119 Lincoln Street, Denver, CO
WHEN: Saturday, February 11th, 2006
TIME: Doors at 6:00 pm, start up the action at 7:00 pm
COST: a measly ZERO dollars!

Get down to Grenade for the Denver premier of ANOTHER one of the hottest new mountain biking videos to hit this year! HYPNOSIS (Visual Intensity) is filmmaker Clay Porter’s take on the downhill and mountain cross racing action in the NORBA and World Cup circuits. The premier for Earthed3:Europa was well attended and fun, don’t miss out on this one if you missed the Earthed3 premier! Clay his damn self is flying in for the premier, so let’s show him how Colorado supports the racing scene!

Grenade is a great new bar/restaurant in Central Denver, owned and operated by swell guy Chance Gibson who raced BMX, slalom, and mountain cross for a bunch of years before opening several successful Denver restaurants and bars. Even though Grenade is primarily a bar, the groms are still welcome to attend. However, if you are under 21, you must leave the establishment by 9:00 pm.

Make sure you forward this on to all your homies that aren’t on this list, we want this premier to go OFF.

dhrace507

Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Mountains
Will I still be deemed square if I am not there, but go to the ORIGINAL premier at Laguna Beach, 3 days prior? Hopefully I'll still be accepted back in CO after that...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
For those of you that are over 21, come out to the pre-premier earlier in the afternoon, then make your way to the ACTUAL premier afterwards. Clay Porter will be flying in, and should be at the pre-premier also.

There are a limited number of VIP invites that I can give out for the pre-premier, so if you're interested get at me quick and I'll see what I can do, otherwise it'll cost you $5! Pre-premier is like a primer and lunch buffet style thing. Dress accordingly!

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
big boy said:
Would anyone not lucky enough to be 21 want to meet up at Lake Arbor the day of the premier?

I'm headed that direction and perhaps Ausrottenvirus could be persuaded to make the trip as well.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Myself, Brian and Michael Buell, and a few other friends may at arbor as well - then down to the denver skatepark possibly. Good day of riding followed by a great bike vid - stoked!