Quantcast

Hypnosis Update

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
It looks like we will have to wait a little longer for Hypnosis...

Date: Mon Nov 28, 2005
Source: Clay Porter

Distinction Productions announces that its latest film, Hypnosis: Visual Intensity will be premiering in January 2006. Originally slated for release late 2005, the extent of raw footage captured in the last 3 months with Worlds, World Cup Finals and post season filming with Hill, Kovarik, Havukainen and Peat has made this a near impossible task. But one worth waiting for.

Hypnosis is a unique documentary style portrayal of downhill and mountain cross racing in 2005, allowing the viewer a glimpse into the thoughts and emotions of the sports best riders. Mince Dog Town and Z Boys with Dust to Glory and Riding Giants, swap out the boards and motors with bikes and pedals and you have Hypnosis. Unparalleled action footage combined with substance filled interviews and insight.

ride_fast

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
boulder, co
i think i read that hypnosis is coming out on january 7th in another post. it will be definently worth the wait. the last movie of the spectical series was awousome.earthed 3 should be coming out soon on december 8th i think but i could be wrong. there both going to be way sick. you can see the trailers on freecaster.com