Quantcast

I’ll never trust anyone again…

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
School officials contacted the Department of Public Health in Frankfort.

"They said it was gross and morally wrong but not a health risk," Buckler said.

Health officials said urine is sterile because the body has its own filtering system. If any bacteria did make it through, the ice's temperature would have killed it.
Why do I think its so funny that the Health Department said it was gross?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
I peed in a capuccino machine once. It's a long story.
Really? That's suprising.

From what I've heard about you, I'd expect it to be a very short one...

:sneaky:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
Really? That's suprising.

From what I've heard about you, I'd expect it to be a very short one...

:sneaky:
I just keep telling myself girth is more important anyway.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I was drinking with some friends in highschool and they told me that they pissed in my beer while I was off taking a leak in the bushes. I didn't beleive them and kept drinking the beer.

The topic came up again a few years later and it turns out that they really did piss in my beer. The bastards. Oh well I didn't die I guess.

Let this be a lesson to all you youngin's. Never set down your beer to take a leak. It could be a matter of life, death or a good dose of cooties.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Some kid at my school took a dump in one of the school tubas once. The tuba is still being used today, and not too many people know about it.

The kid was a janator after school and was never caught. :D

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
DRB said:
Why do I think its so funny that the Health Department said it was gross?
It is really gross, but I must admit that I laughed my a$$ off when I read the story...as a matter of fact, I'm still laughing...

while those cops are trying to figure out what to do about it, I'm all for "CAPITAL PUNISHMENT"(give 'em a dose of his own medicine), pour a cup of the victoms(all of them combined), urine down his throat, and see how he likes it!!!

P.S., Had an old girlfriend piss in my mouth when 69'in her!!! I'm still alive!!!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
jdschall said:
I was drinking with some friends in highschool and they told me that they pissed in my beer while I was off taking a leak in the bushes. I didn't beleive them and kept drinking the beer.

The topic came up again a few years later and it turns out that they really did piss in my beer. The bastards. Oh well I didn't die I guess.

Let this be a lesson to all you youngin's. Never set down your beer to take a leak. It could be a matter of life, death or a good dose of cooties.

Or, they are still laughing right now knowing you actually think they pissed in your beer :think:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
BigMike said:
Or, they are still laughing right now knowing you actually think they pissed in your beer :think:

No, they way it was brought up and that they we're pretty apologetic about it (with a few years worth of reflection), led me to actually believe them, unfortunately. But who really knows.