Quantcast

I <3 (xoxoxo) XO!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I have been toying around with the idea of getting those for the soverign :heart:, they would look great with my juicy carbons, and x.0 rear.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i've been a SRAM guy since about '95 (when my suntour stuff finally crapped out and i couldn't find a replacement rear freehub) but i won't crap all over XTR.

rob, nice avatar.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Joe Pozer said:
How long did you try the X.0? I've always used Shimano until I built up the 5-spot this year. I decided to try out the X.0 and was blown away by how good it performed. Definitely better than the XTR derailleurs on my other two bikes.

I've been using them since the end of Aug....

I've used XTR over the years but these own.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
First thing when building my new rig, I noticed, the quality of shifting of the X.O...... so nice! :drool:

clipped the edge of the shifter, also crap lighting in the house, oh well...

you get the idea..

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
mmmmm.... x0. i hate the feel of the front shifter though. i like to be able to feel myself pushing the chain when upshifting instead of just a click and hoping that your derailleur is set up just right.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
the XO is so sweet.. i was all set to spend the money on the rear derail.. and then i remebered i wrecked 3 of them last year... x9 it is!!!!

J

JRB

Joe Pozer said:
How long did you try the X.0? I've always used Shimano until I built up the 5-spot this year. I decided to try out the X.0 and was blown away by how good it performed. Definitely better than the XTR derailleurs on my other two bikes.
Several months off and on. I just like the feel of XTR pods the best. I guess the derailleur is fine, but I didn't like X9 shifters. I refuse to pay what X0 shifters cost, so I will not likely ever know how good they are. That said, rapid rise XTR is great by me.