Quantcast

I actually rode my bike today................

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Lucky... my knee is still getting better, and I tweaked it the other day just to make things worse, in addition to school. Let's hear it for summer, no school, and kneepads!

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Mother flocking absolutely perfect day for a ride today.

We spent 5 hours doing the best ride in Bay Area.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Yes, a big backcountry penetration ride.

Green everywhere, lotsa wildflowers, an abnormal amount of bugs and one helemtless long-haired dude in jeans packing a 9mm way out there walking a shiny Walmart special full suspension bike.

He was probably checking his crop (s).

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i did a bikepath (w/ some gravel thrown in) ride today w/ the kids...i got my dirt fix (and 1st DH action of the year) via bromont yesterday, so i can't complain.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Nick said:
cool. nice to get a break from your house eh?
where did you ride?
YES!!!!!!! We took the DH bikes so lots of riding & pushing back up. It's nice to ride again!!!!!

Of course as soon as I got back it was off to Home Depot, for some drywall & stuff.:dead:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I started running yesterday.

About a 2 mile trail hike with some running thrown in, then another mile at the school track.

I suck.

Today I had to do demolition/construction on my shop, including a full truckload of drywall to the dumps. I am soooo fvcking sore.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
narlus said:
i did a bikepath (w/ some gravel thrown in) ride today w/ the kids...i got my dirt fix (and 1st DH action of the year) via bromont yesterday, so i can't complain.
you planning on hitting up jiminy on opening day? its looking like i cant head down to the open so jiminy is the next best thing.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i kinda rode my bike today. Deadfall, blowdown, river crossing, picture taking. Total exploration ride, was actually the closest i've come to a hiking experience on a mt. bike.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
i kinda rode my bike today. Deadfall, blowdown, river crossing, picture taking. Total exploration ride, was actually the closest i've come to a hiking experience on a mt. bike.
Uhg, that sounds like too much work:p

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
kidwoo said:
I miss prison sometimes. Nothin beats the outdoors however......
Hows the shoulder feeling? nothing beats riding your board in the morning then doing dh shuttles in the afternoon. In Januart of course
:)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
snowskilz said:
Hows the shoulder feeling? nothing beats riding your board in the morning then doing dh shuttles in the afternoon. In Januart of course
:)
It's definitely residing in different zones than it used to but I made myself at least make it through the lines at gunbarrel once each before I left. That place rules.

Did some BC skiing today so I must be all better right?:)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Brian HCM#1 said:
Demoing pretty much sucks.
It's one of my favorite things in the world. I'm actually pretty good at it, I can surgically remove walls with minimum dust and debris getting everywhere.

It's the loading it all out that I hate.

:cool:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
H8R said:
It's one of my favorite things in the world. I'm actually pretty good at it, I can surgically remove walls with minimum dust and debris getting everywhere.

It's the loading it all out that I hate.

:cool:
Really? Good, I'll hire you to demo & haul away my master bathroom next year:thumb:

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
Gunbarrell is quite a fun place. everything from small to big. you should make a road trip out here this summer with the big and small bikes.