Quantcast

i almost puked before work today

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
12hrs of drinking with my boss and his friend. :dead: never drank so much in my life. woke up still drunk and ended up gagging/ dry heaving into the toilet 90 mins before i clocked in. couple hours later and i was ready to hit it again. not really.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
the Inbred said:
12hrs of drinking with my boss and his friend. :dead: never drank so much in my life. woke up still drunk and ended up gagging/ dry heaving into the toilet 90 mins before i clocked in. couple hours later and i was ready to hit it again. not really.

Waking up still drunk is always fun.

ChuMaiWang

Chimp
Jun 30, 2006
It is sad when you could get a DWI driving to work the next morning even after a nap. :dead:

(I been there)

At 1st I thought it might be morning sickness :rofl:

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Pah, I've puked at 16:00 at work from the night before (having got a taxi to work with my head hanging out the window) and puked in the car park.

That was over ten years ago, I've got a bit more class now :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd almost rather wake up still drunk. You can start working on curing the hangover before it starts.

I had to call in to work once because I went out drinking with the boss. I left him a message bright and early saying I couldn't come in yet because I wasn't sober enough to drive. Of course he never showed up so the call was a waste.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
I'm drunk.

Drank way too many mugs of beer tonight, the band was really good, and this girl sitting at my table was really hot and had beautiful feet. She rejected me though and now I am posting on a forum and getting ready to listen to emo music.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
elRey said:
Is that what they are calling it these days?
I don't know what the h3ll you are insinuating but I am telling the truth. The band said they would do an encore for me but they lied. Now I am doomed to be a lonely retard.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
fubar5 said:
I don't know what the h3ll you are insinuating but I am telling the truth. The band said they would do an encore for me but they lied. Now I am doomed to be a lonely retard.
You could always just cruise the fetish websites with your arm around an economy-sized pump jug of vaseline.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
llkoolkeg said:
You could always just cruise the fetish websites with your arm around an economy-sized pump jug of vaseline.
Then I would really have to start listening to emo.

I was feeling pretty puky as I rolled in to work around 6 am this morning, to make a somewhat on topic comment.