Quantcast

I am freakin tired

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I havent been riding much...somehow my friends talked me into the "Sweet n Ice Century" ride

It actualy was pretty nice for Nov in NY...started out @ 30 or so and came close to hitting 50 degrees, and was sunny out

30 riders showed up - I couldnt hang w/the fast guys and ended up in no mans land most of the time.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
wow, sweet. I rode for the first time in about 2 months the other day... pretty easy ride by my usual standards, but it kicked my ass.

Nice job on the century! very impressive.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
thanks!

I think the best part was the first bite into the black n blue burger I ordered at the post ride hang out stuff our face/drink some beer gathering!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
I think the best part was the first bite into the black n blue burger I ordered at the post ride hang out stuff our face/drink some beer gathering!
I can't even imagine. Probably the best food/beer you've ever had.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
I can't even imagine. Probably the best food/beer you've ever had.
especially being out of the 25 of us I was almost the last person to get their food (some were done by the time i got mine)

robdamanii said:
Very nice Douglas. Where was the cent. held?
Its a 98 mile loop that starts in Clifton Park and heads up to and along Sacadonga Lake, then back.

*plus I biked 10 miles from east greenbush to waterviliet, then put my bike on my friends car to drive up to the start

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Sweet - Derek and I struck out on our own and did a nice big loop - not sure on the mileage because my computer is broken. It was definitely not as warm as 50 degrees though!!!!!!!!!!

Good job!!!!!