Quantcast

I am Getting a Kona (not what your thinkin though)

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend

My Wife has bought me a new Guitar! as an early Valentines Gift, and I didn't have to build her a Pink Bike (N8 & Reactor LOL)

Enginerd A2

crappy
Feb 20, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
I bet that guitar sounds and plays fantastic, but it sure don't look like it's got any mojo. Give me my beat up '50 LG1 and a brass slide. Let's even this here white boy dig deep enough to channel a little bit of his soul. I'm with the Bug on playing a good acoustic, though. As much as love flailing power chords through a cranked amp, I feel more tapped in to my (severely underdeveloped) creative side while playing the acoustic.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
coinky-dink...
My wife got me a seagull for my birthday a few years ago. surprise and all. I guess this thread means I will have to dust her off, throw on some new strings, and learn a new Greg Brown song or something. Enjoy!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
robdamanii said:
I'm quite enjoying my Seagull as well. :D

That is a sweet beast. How's it sound in terms of richness and depth?
It's got a really nice tone, It sounds like it should cost a lot more, I was wanting a Takamine, but after playing the Kona it was a no brainer, and since I didn't blow $700 plus on a guitar I am greenlighted to get That New 29 monocog, life is good.....
(And my wife is getting a bigger deck on the house,supplied by me, but at least it's not a Pink Bike!)