Quantcast

I am going to beat Krispy too this...

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
1,167
0
CT
Brian Peterson said:
White 888 RC2X's have entered the building..... Have your shop place your order...

Brian

haha pretty funny how people are going crazy over a color, myself included
 

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
3,501
0
six five oh
Urban FR'er 666 said:
I don't get why people are going so crazy for White. People are so easily victomized by "FADS". last year was pink, now white, whats next purple!? I'm glad I'll never fall victom to this dispicable behavior, I'll be sticking to my Black bikes!

Black is still the best!
Racist.
 

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
13,965
35
The Kadvang said:

As far as bike parts it's only a question of race in regards to bearings...

(badum - tss!)

As far as being exclusive to certain colors of fork, I think it's "chromatist" or something..

:think:
 

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
1,186
0
North East
I'm telling you guys... soon the newest coolest fork color will be bright yellow. Just wait and see, just wait and see,... just wait and...
 

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
1,167
0
CT
DH biker said:
I'm telling you guys... soon the newest coolest fork color will be bright yellow. Just wait and see, just wait and see,... just wait and...
i hope your wrong
 

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
2,229
0
a-town biatches
dont really care about fads i just want the rc2x and i want the white one cause its just pimp looking and its going to be original and look really good when i get my white v10 to put it on. so thats why im going with white screw fads i make fads
 

Jm_

Turbo Monkey
Jan 14, 2002
10,818
2,952
AK
Rip said:
Does that mean the rootbeer trend will return.:dead:
No, it has to go through the entire cycle first.

Silver, then anno purple, then anno blue, then rasta, then yellow, then red, then cal-trans orange and then we get back to root-beer. Trans blue and trans red come after that.
 

Jm_

Turbo Monkey
Jan 14, 2002
10,818
2,952
AK
Smelly said:
White? You guys shoulda made them that bug gut green you made the AM1 last year.
Over half of males are colorblind to some extent.

The AM1 was definitley not green.
 

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
2,229
0
a-town biatches
the r7 weighs 2.7 lbs mike which is insane and they also offer it in white as well. freakin awsome xc for if your into that kinda stuff but ill take my 203mm travel dual crown 888
 

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
9,166
595
Nilbog
Urban FR'er 666 said:
I don't get why people are going so crazy for White. People are so easily victomized by "FADS". last year was pink, now white, whats next purple!? I'm glad I'll never fall victom to this dispicable behavior, I'll be sticking to my Black bikes!

Black is still the best!
black looks like **** after a while, all dull and everything...I used to rock a ton of black stuff, white always looks new, even when its dirty...:)
 

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
7,162
1
austin
Smelly said:
White? You guys shoulda made them that bug gut green you made the AM1 last year.
that was the absolute worst color i have ever seen on a bike product. my god. that yellow Manitou looks better than that AM.

and i agree, white is devine. not diggin' the white bars that Deity has, though. white bars look weird.
 
Sep 10, 2001
834
0
Ok.. Let's see...

1) White 66RC2X, don't know.. Safe to say it won't be until after the first of the year.

2) White lowers.. Don't know... Hell, we are just getting the forks...

3) 05 All Mountain 1, Actually looks pretty good on my Enduro...

4) I can't believe Krispy hasn't said anything yet... That guy had the Roco post up before I got Go-Ride's order into the warehouse...LOL

Brian
 

1soulrider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2002
436
10
nor cal
Brian Peterson said:
Ok.. Let's see...

1) White 66RC2X, don't know.. Safe to say it won't be until after the first of the year.

2) White lowers.. Don't know... Hell, we are just getting the forks...

3) 05 All Mountain 1, Actually looks pretty good on my Enduro...

4) I can't believe Krispy hasn't said anything yet... That guy had the Roco post up before I got Go-Ride's order into the warehouse...LOL

Brian
Brian, are you working on the weekend? I didn't know Marz required such sacrifice from their employees... If you are at work, check the fax I just sent in the order. :thumb:
 
frznnomad said:
the r7 weighs 2.7 lbs mike which is insane and they also offer it in white as well. freakin awsome xc for if your into that kinda stuff but ill take my 203mm travel dual crown 888
You rave about the R7's weight like is a big step in a new teritory, but yet (C)ROCK-SHOX had a 2.5 pound Sid a few years ago.:rolleyes:

What I wanna know is what has taken manitou so long to catch up, while XC is their main field(w/all the new claims of great new suspension damping systems), w/the SX, Axle, Mars, Black... Manitou had a great proto. a few year ago(that hot green corbon inverted XC fork), that could have led to a great production piece, but they just show it to us to tease us, then the abandon it intasntly. Atleast when Marzocchi came out w/a simmilar piece(the RAC) at the same time, they produced it for a couple years.
 

S.G.D

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
508
0
Vancouver
Urban FR'er 666 said:
It's already too late:

:dead: :nopity: :dead: :nopity: :dead: :nopity: :dead: :nopity: :dead: :nopity: :dead: :nopity: :dead: :nopity: :dead: :nopity: :dead:

The next fad will be Hunter orange so it will be safe to ride in hunting season!!!:rolleyes:
thank god i have a jump on the next fad, i wouldn't wanna be caught behind.

orange bikes rule.