Quantcast

I am going to beat Krispy too this...

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
Urban FR'er 666 said:
I don't get why people are going so crazy for White. People are so easily victomized by "FADS". last year was pink, now white, whats next purple!? I'm glad I'll never fall victom to this dispicable behavior, I'll be sticking to my Black bikes!

Black is still the best!
man you will change your mind once you see everyone with the cool white forks, i heard the white makes you go faster...JKJKJK

but really just look at the forks the do look cooler then your regular black ones, come on make things a little more interesting on your bike

zmtber said:
man you will change your mind once you see everyone with the cool white forks, i heard the white makes you go faster...JKJKJK

but really just look at the forks the do look cooler then your regular black ones, come on make things a little more interesting on your bike
This is where you are wrong, I'will never change my mind! I was so happy when I seen the companies start using Black stanchions. Finally after we been waiting so long! And now to see these black stanchions/crowns with these ugly white lowwers! I think I'm gonna :dead: now!!!

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
It would be nice if fork companys offered a variety of colors. I have seen a few bikes with matching forks and it looks pretty cool.

A buddy of mine had a older red Big Hit and a red Jr T and it looked sweet. The colors almost matched exactly.

Kanter said:
It would be nice if fork companys offered a variety of colors. I have seen a few bikes with matching forks and it looks pretty cool.

:stupid: I so agree w/you, and that's why I favor black, since it is the easiest color to match, And also, nothing would look F-UGLIER, than an all black bike with a big pair of white lowwers on the front!!!:nuts:
And that is why I see it as ugly to have these nice matching blach crowns/stanchion, and pair it with these white lowwers that stick out like a soar eye!!!!!:dead: