Quantcast

I am going to kill someone.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
What the ****. I'm not sick for almost 5 months of school and than break comes along and I get sick. God damn it this is ****ing retarded. Burst of anger over. Share your stories of when some stupid sickness ruined something fun instead of making you miss school.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i called in sick to work yesterday (seasonal hay fever) and built up noah's new drivetrain and chainguide instead ;)

last year my wife and i both got the NORO virus at the same time and we couldn't even get out of bed for 2 days. we didn't miss much but noah learned how to cook for himself and his sisters :thumb:

i can't really think of when i've missed something big from being sick.
sorry man, it sucks.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I kill impending sickness with aspirin.

It really isn't that hard to do.

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
I was going to go for a ride Saturday but ended up puking all day instead. It is so messed up,you work attend to family responsibilities and when it is time to ride you are sick as a dog. Well at least it wasn't on xmas.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Happens every time to me. When I used to be in school, I'd push so hard during the semester, that once I got a chance to break and just relax, my body would realize it could relax too. BAM! sick!

Same with work now. When I am working on a big show, or have something that takes a long time, once I am done, BAM! sick!

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
I felt like crap all week but went to work anyway., now when I have 4.5 out of 5 days off I come down sick and have barely been able to get out of bed. What really sucks was my wife is sick and I ended up making the food and medicine run to supermarket while trying no to puke, and sweat dripping. I must have been quite a sight.

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
I've had a permanent head cold for the past month and a half along with everyone else out at school. Sickness spreads so quick in dorms, its almost impossible to not get sick.