Quantcast

I`am Here

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I`am in da` house :D :D :D :D :D :D ,Dam moving sucks ,i think I can go ride soon like this week end hell I even have Or plate and ODL:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:,I would like to go ride ,I`am slow and fat but I still wanna ride ;) ;) ;)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
come ride with us this weekend. probably going to be riding leadbetter (outside vancouver, washington) saturday afternoon and post canyon (hood river, oregon) as an all day affair on sunday :thumb:

Get_Some

Chimp
Apr 6, 2004
SW PDX, Oregon
yeah man, come to PC tomorow... have we landed on a meet time guy's?? I've got the trailer, and I wanna meet at like 12 at the truck stop...

Shock tower if you want to meet, take I-84 east bound out to Troutdale (specific exit mane/number help please) and go to the TA truckstop and look for a couple of guy's blocking trafic playing tag on their bikes ( ;) ) it'll be obvious who we are, I'm a red head on a 4x4, Toshi's got an Evil, Frank's on a Scream, Charlie has a BH etc...we'll be pretty easy to find, there aren't too many freeriders at the truck stop, mostly alot of flannel and ear hair :D

so where are you from man? Ever been to Portland before? cheers and hope to meet you tomorow, I'm loving how big the NW Oregon/ SW Washington contingient is getting.

frizanko

Monkey
Jan 29, 2004
Bend, OR
Its exit 17...
Im not sure if I'm gonna go out tomorrow or not. My shoulder still isnt 100% and Wildcat was a lil' tough on it today. OK it was more like puttin it through a meat grinder...
If I do roll out there it'll prolly be around 11 or 11:30...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
yeah, 12 noon at the truckstop. how to get there: get to i-84 somehow, head east to exit 17. go straight once you exit the freeway, pass the chevron on the right, and the ta will be the next turnoff. we'll be in the parking lot.

from molalla i'd head west to i-5, and then take i-205 north to i-84 east.

Get_Some

Chimp
Apr 6, 2004
SW PDX, Oregon
Originally posted by frizanko
Its exit 17...
Im not sure if I'm gonna go out tomorrow or not. My shoulder still isnt 100% and Wildcat was a lil' tough on it today. OK it was more like puttin it through a meat grinder...
If I do roll out there it'll prolly be around 11 or 11:30...
yeah man, I did some work with a shovel on the Zoo trail, namely, I fixed the little jump on the in-trail befoer the Log, well, I hit it a little fast, and landed with my front wheel in the soft **** and went OTB at mock speed, slammed my Left shoulder really good as I landed on the down slope that runs down with the log...Frank were in the same boat, I'm a little tennative a bout riding tomorow, maybe some Urban cruising, but maybe not...

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Be there I have alot of stuff to do today ,yesterday I had to go into town ,and that is a big adventure :eek: :eek: .I have to build (finnish ) a guinea pig cage ,I`ll see