Quantcast

I am insane

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Doesn't that put people in the hospital and shit?
I have a buddy who's been growing the reaper and ghost peppers indoors in his closet. I don't understand the appeal. He eats the shit out of the peppers with all his meals.

In the last 4 years he has been through stomach cancer twice...

I wonder if the peppers could be contributing to his problems. Don't worry Eric I'm sure you'll be fine.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I am going to start marketing diluted hydrochloride and citric acid in teeny bottles, with vaguely satanic names. Maybe some nearly naked chicks on the labels.
I could host contests, add it into funny foods, just to see what won’t kill people. It will be hugely popular, and start a cultural ‘thing’. Anyone wanna invest? Crowdsource?

Ill call it ’The Eclectic Kool-Aid Acid Test’.

Can you dig it?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I grew ghost chillies once and they took forever. I did enjoy the flavor, but not worth the effort. Habs are easy, have good heat, and are very versatile. The closest I've gotten to eating a pepper is the Balls of Fire at Salvador Molly's. About 1 pepper per ball, my ass paid for it

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I grew ghost chillies once and they took forever. I did enjoy the flavor, but not worth the effort. Habs are easy, have good heat, and are very versatile. The closest I've gotten to eating a pepper is the Balls of Fire at Salvador Molly's. About 1 pepper per ball, my ass paid for it
My buddy grew some habaneros last summer that ended up not hot at all. He brought a bowl of them to our green chile weekend and goddam were those things tasty. All the habanero flavor but none of the heat.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
As hot as ghost peppers are, you still need to try the hot ones Last Dab.

I have a bottle in my fridge and just can't do it. The tiniest of dots sets fire to every hole.

It's made with pepper x or some crap..

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My buddy grew some habaneros last summer that ended up not hot at all. He brought a bowl of them to our green chile weekend and goddam were those things tasty. All the habanero flavor but none of the heat.
The ones I grew from seed a few years ago were kinda like that. The plants I get from BiMart have been pretty good. Not outrageous heat, but certainly more than a jalapeno.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
As hot as ghost peppers are, you still need to try the hot ones Last Dab.

I have a bottle in my fridge and just can't do it. The tiniest of dots sets fire to every hole.

It's made with pepper x or some crap..
My Trinidad Scorpions aren't ripe yet and the Carolina Reaper has just flowered but no peppers yet. The chocolate Habaneros are about 6 weeks behind the rest

as for commercial bottled stuff I take this with me to restaurants for when they try and serve me gringo hot stuff when I want kick ass hot. Thai places do it to me all the time. I tell them the dish is not spicy hot and they say it is so i whip this out and say this is hot try some. They freak out

20220818_192221.jpg

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My Trinidad Scorpions aren't ripe yet and the Carolina Reaper has just flowered but no peppers yet. The chocolate Habaneros are about 6 weeks behind the rest

as for commercial bottled stuff I take this with me to restaurants for when they try and serve me gringo hot stuff when I want kick ass hot. Thai places do it to me all the time. I tell them the dish is not spicy hot and they say it is so i whip this out and say this is hot try some. They freak out

View attachment 180750
I remember trying that stuff about 27 years ago at a mates house post clubbing. I don't need it in my life :p