Quantcast

I Am Legend

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Apple, Ford, Shrek, bacon and whomever made the shysty zombie eye thingee. They're gonna sell a ton of those now.
Dont forget the Future movie plug in time square with batman wearing a Superman emblem. But yes the two Biggies were Apple and Ford, Out of the three running vehicles you do see in the movie they are all Fords, and of coarse his computers were all Apple products.

On my own little side note, At elast I dont have to purchase the soundtrack, I already have it!!!! Dont worry be happy now......Damn how many times can you play the same song

Oh and yeah I liked teh movie, but after seeing it, I realized I should have waited for the dvd

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Dont forget the Future movie plug in time square with batman wearing a Superman emblem. But yes the two Biggies were Apple and Ford, Out of the three running vehicles you do see in the movie they are all Fords, and of coarse his computers were all Apple products.

On my own little side note, At elast I dont have to purchase the soundtrack, I already have it!!!! Dont worry be happy now......Damn how many times can you play the same song

Oh and yeah I liked teh movie, but after seeing it, I realized I should have waited for the dvd
OH man I did catch the batman superman sign, you're right.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
There is already a very good torrent out and I skimmed through the movie this morning - not my cup of cappuccino (I don't drink tea).

I don't mind product placement but if you are already entertaining the idea that he has Manhattan all to himself in the day time then it would not take me long time to find the keys for a Ferrari in the Park Avenue dealership in stead of some fake Shelby Mustang.