Quantcast

I am looking for a cyclocross coach...

did rider

Chimp
May 5, 2008
denver
I am looking for an experienced cyclocross coach. I live in downtown Denver. I need help with nutrition, how to maximize my training rides and workouts. If you can reccommend anyone I would appreciate it. Thanks

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Some advice that was given to me, and helped me win a state championship, when it gets scary.....go faster. If you can hold on, its pretty amazing what those bikes will go through. One of the big areas to work on is your dismount and remount, there is a Kona pro here who can dismount, and remount at full running sprint (faster than Trebon or Decker), its impressive

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
More specifically, talk to Brandon, as he's local to you. You'll pick up a ton of stuff just going to the training races once they start as well.
I went to the cyclocross camp in Boulder, and I think he was there, also Mark Gulickson (spelling). I had a great time and learned a lot. They seemed like good people.

huttondh

Chimp
Jul 22, 2008
Greenville, SC
I am a coach and cyclocrosser, and I have inexpensive fees, and am looking for clients. Also, one GREAT coach who i have learned a lot from and ridden/chatted/trained with is John (JBV) at JBV COACHING

He works with Cliff Bar Development and is a great coach and someone I learned everything from. Feel free to contact me!