Quantcast

I am new here, Please welcome me.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I don't know what you mean. I'm just a guy trying to be friendly and get to know like minded people.
Cool. We chase too many potential contributors away due to our fear of spambots and lizards. :)

If you hate your job, might be hungover, still ride 26", but only like once a month if you have time and are not sick - you should check out the lounge. :thumb:

Siphin

Chimp
Aug 27, 2017
Ontario Oregon
Cool. We chase too many potential contributors away due to our fear of spambots and lizards. :)

If you hate your job, might be hungover, still ride 26", but only like once a month if you have time and are not sick - you should check out the lounge. :thumb:
I don't know what lizard or dentist means! But thanks. I currently don't have a bike. But I'm planning on getting one soon.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I don't know what lizard or dentist means! But thanks.
Lizard means evil overlord intent on monetizing the interwebs through any means necessary. A dentist bike is an expensive ride with features and benefits exceeding the owners capability therefore delivering a very poor return on investment. I have 3.

I currently don't have a bike. But I'm planning on getting one soon.
Pure gold. I almost feel trolled.

Siphin

Chimp
Aug 27, 2017
Ontario Oregon
Bwahahaha. I swear not a troll, dentist or lizard. I've been out or riding for a while and ran across this site while looking up stuff on making a pump track and thought "this should be a good place to see how much stuff has changed and get ideas and feedback.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bwahahaha. I swear not a troll, dentist or lizard. I've been out or riding for a while and ran across this site while looking up stuff on making a pump track and thought "this should be a good place to see how much stuff has changed and get ideas and feedback.
Everything has changed with bikes recently. The 'monkeys all seem to agree with advances in bike geometry but are neo-luddites when it comes to everything else.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
oh, you'll get feedback...as to whether it's useful, well, ummmm.....
To be fair, clear and reasonable answers are generally always provided. As long as you don't get your custom RM panties in a bunch over all the other asinine responses we are as useful as it gets.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Lizard means evil overlord intent on monetizing the interwebs through any means necessary. A dentist bike is an expensive ride with features and benefits exceeding the owners capability therefore delivering a very poor return on investment. I have 3.

Pure gold. I almost feel trolled.
Do you think he should know about rootbeer? Might be a bit much though to smother him with some much info.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I am new here as well

My name is Scotty O'Lizardson. Please welcome me to your forum and include me in your discussions so I may report.....
*cough*
join in the conversation