Quantcast

i am officially retiring from ridemonkey...

J

JRB

konabumm said:
look at it like this, RM is just a big family. I don't know about you but there are a BUNCH as Jacka$$es in my family. Sometimes you just need to take the bad with the good.... I just hope I wasn't one of the bad dillholes that you where talking about.
You were the worst. :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
biggins said:
i hate to go but the influx of spoiled brats with too much bike, too much mouth, and too little brain is really getting on my nerves..
Hasn't RM always had these kids? They come and go. Hit the ignore button.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
konabumm said:
look at it like this, RM is just a big family. I don't know about you but there are a BUNCH as Jacka$$es in my family. Sometimes you just need to take the bad with the good.... I just hope I wasn't one of the bad dillholes that you where talking about.

i've actually often thought you reminded me of this weird and creepy uncle i have. :sneaky:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
I posted earlier and then went to mow. I couldn't wait to finish to post that. Kind of weird that you and that thought popped into my head while mowing. Kind of stalkerish, I suppose, but I promise I am not. I can only stalk one person at a time, and you aren't it. Sorry. :D
you went to mow? I thought there weren't any threads about shaved junk allowed...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
you went to mow? I thought there weren't any threads about shaved junk allowed...
Different mowing, but I knew I could count on you.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Different mowing, but I knew I could count on you.
It's important to have someone you can count on to refer to your junk.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Havent noticed this. Maybe your just getting touchy :eek:
Actually I havent been on as much as I usually would, very busy at work lately. Regardless, I dont understand the "I'm leaving the monkey" thing that people are always doing. Seriously why not simply refrain from posting in threads with conversations you dont like. No need to be like "I'm never posting here again".

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
golgiaparatus said:
Actually I havent been on as much as I usually would, very busy at work lately. Regardless, I dont understand the "I'm leaving the monkey" thing that people are always doing. Seriously why not simply refrain from posting in threads with conversations you dont like. No need to be like "I'm never posting here again".
Biggins seems to be a bit dramatic............. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
loco said:
By the way, Ben, Laura will be by shortly to call you an attention whore. :D
See what Laura would say.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
golgiaparatus said:
I took a short break while waiting for people to get back in touch w/ their sense of humor.

Didn't happen, so I just came back anyway.

You humorless sunza bitchiz.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
You're not very funny. :eviltongu
You're not very pretty, but it doesn't stop your lycra shorts from getting punctured at the local truck stop men's room.

:eviltongu

narlus said:
i think labelling westcoasthucker as one of these is a mistake, though.
apparently, i rubbed him the wrong way somethin' fierce in the silverton gap thread. i made a trolling comment directed toward those who repeatedly are talking about how worthless and useless it is to be a freerider who likes to go big. like they are better than those of us who don't care about getting down the mountain as fast as we can, and try to have as much fun as possible on the way down instead.
maybe i used bad wording that was a little to inclusive, but i don't think there was any real reason for him to get all bent about it the way he did. then he chimed in with personal attacks, otherwise i would apologize to him.....

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
H8R said:
You're not very pretty, but it doesn't stop your lycra shorts from getting punctured at the local truck stop men's room.

:eviltongu

SS, i think he just proved you wrong about yr presumption that he wasn't funny.

:thumb: :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
goodtobeIrie said:
where'd you see those?? :sneaky:

and what's your alias on there??
Lurking is a virtue.

Even though it's stupid face you're making, I can tell that you're cute.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Westy said:
Then she'll figure out that you are a douche nozzle for completely different reasons.
;)
I already know all those too...but we all know he thinks he's cool for being the 24hr host of RM or at least the RM lounge...although I'm being nice when I call him the "host"...

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
H8R said:
Lurking is a virtue.

Even though it's stupid face you're making, I can tell that you're cute.
ahhh.come on...everyone's gotta be silly for the camera now and then...I've got a whole arsenal even better than that...

so give up the alias...

and thanks...how nice of ya... :D

edit: and yes...lurking gives you ammo for when you do pop in to say something... :evil:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
goodtobeIrie said:
I already know all those too...but we all know he thinks he's cool for being the 24hr host of RM or at least the RM lounge...although I'm being nice when I call him the "host"...

You know that weird homeless guy that always hangs out at the train station and eats thing he finds lying around and talks to sign posts and touches himself through his pants pockets?

If RM was a train station then Loco would be that guy.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
goodtobeIrie said:
ahhh.come on...everyone's gotta be silly for the camera now and then...I've got a whole arsenal even better than that...

so give up the alias...

and thanks...how nice of ya... :D

edit: and yes...lurking gives you ammo for when you do pop in to say something... :evil:
No alias, only the lurk.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
H8R said:
You know that weird homeless guy that always hangs out at the train station and eats thing he finds lying around and talks to sign posts and touches himself through his pants pockets?

huh...that's funny...yeah I do...down in San Diego I used to see that guy all the time...I'd always feel sorry for him, so I'd stop and visit for a bit...hmmmm...kinda like here...only different... ;)

J

JRB

DesertYota said:
Ha ha this thread is funny. Oh and I've seen the pics of Irie too :D
Is she hot in that "looks like a dude", but people still say she is hot just because??? Does it take a minute to realize she is a chick??? I hope she is hot, because I really like her. She doesn't understand me though. :mumble:

J

JRB

H8R said:

Would be??? I am that guy. You want some candy, pretty boy??? :love: