Quantcast

I am on hold with wal mart and country music sucks.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I have been on hold with wal mart for, oh running close to 10 minutes now, and i can safely say that country music sucks salty balls. :blah: :rolleyes:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Wow, ive been passed around to 5 employes now.

Godamit, now they hung up on me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
stinkyboy said:
I heard of people shopping there, but why would you call?

I am going racing this weekend, and my mom (stupid bitch) took the keys to the truck to maine with her. I cant fit my DH bike in the VW bug with 2 people, gear and a dog. I need a strap bike rack and wal mart is the only place open right now. And im not going all the way over there to find out they dont have one. Fortunatly they do have them. :monkey:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
mack said:
I am going racing this weekend, and my mom (stupid bitch) took the keys to the truck to maine with her. I cant fit my DH bike in the VW bug with 2 people, gear and a dog. I need a strap bike rack and wal mart is the only place open right now. And im not going all the way over there to find out they dont have one. Fortunatly they do have them. :monkey:
I think you would incur much better karma if you stopped calling your mom a bitch.

J

JRB

BigMike said:
Yeah dude, here's and e-nuts :nuts:
:stupid: and to think, I rarely think BigMike has anything intelligent to say. Mack - you suck. :mumble:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i know it's been said before, but i'll put it in my own words for ya.

only stupid bitches refer to their moms as stupid bitches, AND, only stupid bitches shop at walmart and complain about the service, AND only stupid bitches are to lazy to go to walmart and check out what's in stock and complain about being on hold for too long.

sooo.... all signs point to.......