Quantcast

I am Really Bumming ! :(

splat

Nam I am
Thursday Night 8:30 .

SloMoJo , IF_rider , Ben-o and Berkshire_rider just took off on a ride and I'm here Nursing a Bad Knee!!!

My knee popped again this morning , wasn't doing anything and now it hurts like hell!!!

I was able to get an Appointment with my Ortho for tommorow, this just sucks!!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
that's ok. You'll get smashed, and they'll be freezing. I think you win this time.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Healing vibes for you man. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Dude - I'm right there with ya on the bum knee thing. Only, mine has hurt for about two months now. :( Better luck to you with healing!

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
BurlyShirley said:
that's ok. You'll get smashed, and they'll be freezing. I think you win this time.
i did both thursday night. after last call, it stopped raining and the ride home ROCKED!

splat

Nam I am
OK

sorry went out after DOC's appointment , which went wicked long.

It went pretty Much as expected , Since I had already had a X-ray, ct and an MRI done a couple weeks ago. he still feels it is a A torn cartiledge , and every so often it folds over and gets "pressured" SO at this point they are doing a Bunch of Blood tests , checking for Rhumitism, Gout , Lyme, Uraic acid , arthritis , etc , etc. when those test come back , which he is expecting them to come back negative , we will schedule an orthoscopic Surgury to find and repair said Knee. O Joy .

mean while he told me to ice it and when/If the pain/Swelling go down I can do what ever I want , but knowing that it could flar up at any time until it is fixed.

and thanks for all your concern.