Quantcast

I am so bummed, I lost my hoodie, I called Yeti and looked dumb,

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRB

I got stalked by a crazy chick, and I can't say enough about myself.

*Please pile on to make stoney realize that he is a jerk for screwing with Charlie. Posting PMs is a ghey as it gets. :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
This is by far the worst topic ever on RM.

:stosh:

*edit* Your english sucks

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ridemonkey said:
1. Stoney can be a jerk sometimes.

2. I post insulting PMs too. Keep arguments out of PM.
what's the reason for keeping Arguments out of PM's?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
:rolleyes:

This really might be the stupidest thread ever. And there have been a lot of stupid threads around recently.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
stosh said:
what's the reason for keeping Arguments out of PM's?

Because of what you are PMing is so juvenile that you don't want it seen in public, then you probably shouldn't be sending it at all. I had this guy once - I violated his First amendment rights something fierce apparently. He kept PMing me "wah wah you asshole wah wah"...... I kept telling the dude the issue is over and to quit PMing me but he just kept at it. So then I started posting them and I think he must of been so pissed his head exploded. I don't remember who that was.

Keep it out of PMs. That way, if we have a psycho mofo, then his actions can be moderated by public scrutiny.

I remember when Opie posted that jerkoffs PM from that other bike site. LOL that was a BURN.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Oh my god...while home sick this week I watched the GAYEST show of all on TV...it was called Dance 360...and there were a bunch of tools trying to outdance other tools...it was like a real life you got served...soooo incredibly gay! And none of em could even dance! Anyone ever see this gem? It was like a bad car wreck...no matter how hard I tried to change the channel, I just couldn't...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ridemonkey said:
Because of what you are PMing is so juvenile that you don't want it seen in public, then you probably shouldn't be sending it at all. I had this guy once - I violated his First amendment rights something fierce apparently. He kept PMing me "wah wah you asshole wah wah"...... I kept telling the dude the issue is over and to quit PMing me but he just kept at it. So then I started posting them and I think he must of been so pissed his head exploded. I don't remember who that was.

Keep it out of PMs. That way, if we have a psycho mofo, then his actions can be moderated by public scrutiny.

I remember when Opie posted that jerkoffs PM from that other bike site. LOL that was a BURN.
LOL @ Public Scrutiny on the internet, it's like an e-guillotine.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Oh my god...while home sick this week I watched the GAYEST show of all on TV...it was called Dance 360...and there were a bunch of tools trying to outdance other tools...it was like a real life you got served...soooo incredibly gay! And none of em could even dance! Anyone ever see this gem? It was like a bad car wreck...no matter how hard I tried to change the channel, I just couldn't...
By Dance 360 do you actually mean Soul Train?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
I've seen in my travels out west. Seems to be a Cali thing, thank god. It is worse than a car wreck, more like the New Kids On the Block tour bus rear ending a little car full of clowns.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
I've seen in my travels out west. Seems to be a Cali thing, thank god. It is worse than a car wreck, more like the New Kids On the Block tour bus rear ending a little car full of clowns.

I was shocked...I've never seen anything worse in my life. I was hoping someone would bust out some kick ass break dance moves, but nothing of the sort...I was embarassed for these idiots.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
Well, I watched my first episode of Queer Eye... I dont even like the idea of this show, but I was intrigued so I toughed it out. Okay, they turned his bathroom pink, had pink and purple pillows all over his house... and to top it off they were fixing up his pad for a chick that he is in love with that he had known for 4 years... On the internet only. She was making fun of him the whole show... made fun of the food that he made, made fun of his pad, made fun of his gift... lol, it was brutal.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
Well, I watched my first episode of Queer Eye... I dont even like the idea of this show, but I was intrigued so I toughed it out. Okay, they turned his bathroom pink, had pink and purple pillows all over his house... and to top it off they were fixing up his pad for a chick that he is in love with that he had known for 4 years... On the internet only. She was making fun of him the whole show... made fun of the food that he made, made fun of his pad, made fun of his gift... lol, it was brutal.
I saw that once...they put the guy in some sandals that were incredibly lame. He was like this brute construction worker dude in Kenneth Cole lamb leather sandals and gauzy white pants and shirt...

However...I DID see a queer eye for the straight girl...and these guys were trying to get this girl in shape and they were smokin hot dudes...runnin on the beach shirtless...:drool:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
Naw - that's just because it's in the forefront of your consciousness. There have been *MUCH* dumber threads........ :D

-S.S.-
I dunno...

Loco has done this whole stoney, hoodie, yeti thing so many times, I'm starting to be thrown into violent fits of rage when I see the word "hoodie".

I received a Wal-Mart flier in the mail the other day with a sale on them, and my roommate came home to find me ripping the flier to pieces with my teeth and the words "Die, Hoodie, Die" smeared in blood on the kitchen wall.

There's not even an attempt to be clever about it...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
I was shocked...I've never seen anything worse in my life. I was hoping someone would bust out some kick ass break dance moves, but nothing of the sort...I was embarassed for these idiots.
Crap like that makes me embarassed to be human sometimes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
I dunno...

Loco has done this whole stoney, hoodie, yeti thing so many times, I'm starting to be thrown into violent fits of rage when I see the word "hoodie".

I received a Wal-Mart flier in the mail the other day with a sale on them, and my roommate came home to find me ripping the flier to pieces with my teeth and the words "Die, Hoodie, Die" smeared in blood on the kitchen wall.

There's not even an attempt to be clever about it...
This is because Loco has no idea what is and isn't funny and can beat a freaking fossilised horse corpse. I gurantee he has said stupid phrases like "talk to the hand" or "show me the money" over a million times. I hope I didn't make any grammatical or spelling errors in this post so he can point it out despite having subpar spelling and grammatical skills himself.
:mumble: :mumble:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
binary visions said:
Wal-Mart.
I made the mistake of going into Wal Mart last week. The aisles are so freakin narrow. This woman with kids had me boxed in at one end, and a 300 pounder had the other end sealed off. Neither one of them was aware of the world around them so I said **** it, abandonded my cart and left the building.

Wal Mart sucks.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
Crap like that makes me embarassed to be human sometimes.
At first I thought I was hallucinating...Nyquil does strange things to me...you know...I can drink 30 shots of tequila and walk away with barely a hangover but give me a Nyquil gel cap or a sudafed and I'm feelin whacked out for days. Anyway, yeah I swore I was hallucinating...a dance off...and girls were involved. It wasn't even funny...it was disgusting. And when they would ask them where they were from, they'd be all, newport beach, representin da 818! And the dj was this little asian chick that talked all tough like some gangsta dude...way gay!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
I have a Sublime hoody on right now...it's hardcore pimpin...black hoody with SUBLIME in arched old english letters and under that it says LONG BEACH, CA...it's bad ass!
You need some temporary jailhouse neck tattoos to go with that hardcore look.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
pixelninja said:
I'm wearing my Yeti hoodie right now.
ooh, Loco would be so jealous to know that you got that from Yeti in Golden.

I still remember when that hot Yeti female tour guide looked at you and just stripped off her oversized hoodie and put it on you! She was pushing that sports bra pretty hard.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
This is because Loco has no idea what is and isn't funny and can beat a freaking fossilised horse corpse. I gurantee he has said stupid phrases like "talk to the hand" or "show me the money" over a million times. I hope I didn't make any grammatical or spelling errors in this post so he can point it out despite having subpar spelling and grammatical skills himself.
:mumble: :mumble:

HAHA! Did you see the Simpsons last night? The one where Marge drives the big SUV...and they're watching tv and there are a couple of shows on...one is 'Don't go There!' and the other is 'Talk to the Hand!' HAHAHAHA!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
HAHA! Did you see the Simpsons last night? The one where Marge drives the big SUV...and they're watching tv and there are a couple of shows on...one is 'Don't go There!' and the other is 'Talk to the Hand!' HAHAHAHA!
Vaguely remember it.

I'm axiously awaiting an angry PM from Loco. :dancing:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Ridemonkey said:
I made the mistake of going into Wal Mart last week. The aisles are so freakin narrow. This woman with kids had me boxed in at one end, and a 300 pounder had the other end sealed off. Neither one of them was aware of the world around them so I said **** it, abandonded my cart and left the building.

Wal Mart sucks.

How'd you get by em? You shoulda just yelled SALE ON CHOCOLATE BUNNIES ON AISLE 10! They would've cleared out real quick!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
dh girlie said:
I have a Sublime hoody on right now...it's hardcore pimpin...black hoody with SUBLIME in arched old english letters and under that it says LONG BEACH, CA...it's bad ass!
Then the question is, are you well qualified to represent the LBC?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
pixelninja said:
Then the question is, are you well qualified to represent the LBC?

suuuummmmertiiiimmme...the livins easy...

Well...I DID see their second to last show before Bradley kicked it...saw em in Santa Cruz at the Catalyst...that was a long ass time ago...

I have to look for a new hoody just like this...this ones gettin thrashed...I think I have a picture of me sportin it and I'm in the picture with KC from KC and the Sunshine Band!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
LordOpie said:
ooh, Loco would be so jealous to know that you got that from Yeti in Golden.

I still remember when that hot Yeti female tour guide looked at you and just stripped off her oversized hoodie and put it on you! She was pushing that sports bra pretty hard.
Yeah, those were good time. Good times I tell ya.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
the Inbred said:
what's a wigger?

there's sticky **** all over this monitor.
Think of the N word. Replace the N with W for white. Not exactly something you'd say to your mother.

J

JRB

Westy said:
Vaguely remember it.

I'm axiously awaiting an angry PM from Loco. :dancing:
Why would I want to ruin the oppurtunity of you licking my nuts when you ever come to TX by pissing you off???

Status
Not open for further replies.