I am so bummed, I lost my hoodie, I called Yeti and looked dumb,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco said:
Why would I want to ruin the oppurtunity of you licking my nuts when you ever come to TX by pissing you off???
I honestly can't think of any reason why I would ever go to Texas.

J

JRB

Point was - as lame as the hoodie thing is, Stoney is not better than anyone here, contrary to his belief. That is all I was proving. Heaven forbid that westy and BV not think me cool. :rolleyes: I love how I am criticized for correcting peeps. I think they are upset that they don't get to push their superiority. :think:

meh, whatever....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
Heaven forbid that westy and BV not think me cool. :rolleyes:
I don't think "cool" had anything to do with it.. I was simply pointing out that this is the sixteenth trillion time you have made an uncreative dig at stoney for one single issue that happened a while ago. It just ceased being funny, or even poignant, a long time ago.

:shrug:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
Unlike the spider-photo threads to freak out DHG. Does anyone want to start one for me? I think she'll probably see through any attempt I might make. :D

-S.S.-

Yeah that is gay dude...who's scared of a picture of a spider...I don't necessarily care to look at pictures of spiders, but it certainly doesn't scare me. So posting threads luring me in is sooo passe...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Yeah that is gay dude...who's scared of a picture of a spider...I don't necessarily care to look at pictures of spiders, but it certainly doesn't scare me. So posting threads luring me in is sooo passe...
The shirtless fat dude picture of yourself is much more disturbing.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
yeah well that makes me less of a geek than you...anyway, I also cannot make one of these ~ over an N to give it that nyyye sound...I was trying to say Norteynyo but it probably came out Norteeeeeno over the internet...
Just do a Google search on the word and then copy and paste it. Holy $hit are you a n00b. :rolleyes: :D

-S.S.-

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Ridemonkey said:
I made the mistake of going into Wal Mart last week. The aisles are so freakin narrow. This woman with kids had me boxed in at one end, and a 300 pounder had the other end sealed off. Neither one of them was aware of the world around them so I said **** it, abandonded my cart and left the building.

Wal Mart sucks.
be careful taking like that, the walmart might hear you! :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Well...I just have to find someone who can do old english lettering really well. I just hope no Norteño's hang out here...otherwise I'll probably get shanked on my way out the door...
Just do it up suburbia style and get jalapeño on one side and a Luis Vuiton logo on the other.

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
dh girlie said:
NO....it was actually a dance off...called Dance 360. There are two hosts and a dj...and a bunch of people come representin whatever area code they happen to be in :rolleyes: and they dance off against one another and the clap-o-meter powered by the crowd determines the winner...It was GAY...
Was there a big uproar, punctuated by gunfire, about who the winner should have been?
a-la Starsky and Hutch?

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Ridemonkey said:
Because of what you are PMing is so juvenile that you don't want it seen in public, then you probably shouldn't be sending it at all. I had this guy once - I violated his First amendment rights something fierce apparently. He kept PMing me "wah wah you asshole wah wah"...... I kept telling the dude the issue is over and to quit PMing me but he just kept at it. So then I started posting them and I think he must of been so pissed his head exploded. I don't remember who that was.

Keep it out of PMs. That way, if we have a psycho mofo, then his actions can be moderated by public scrutiny.

I remember when Opie posted that jerkoffs PM from that other bike site. LOL that was a BURN.

I remember that! it was funny

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
stoney98 said:
818 /= Newport Beach

818 is Riverside (ie Wiggerside)
714 is Newport Beach
949 is South County

The bestest bumper sticker I ever saw was in newport on the back of a Jacked up Tahoe:
"818 go home"

It was awesome.

909 is Riverside
818 is the Valley (between 310/213 and 661)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Full Trucker said:
Yeti lost my ano green top cap on the way to Vegas. Hollah!

My Yeti lost a bolt from the deraileur hanger. I was hoping it could turn into some great internet drama prompted by a scorned lover, but I think it just fell out. My life is so unrewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.