Quantcast

I am so tired of being subjected to whiney bitches

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
N8 said:
Just got back from a 5 martini LUNCH at the local dive bar... I picked up crabs from the local wench...GODAMN it itches.

what'd i miss..?
Did we really need to know this?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Nah...he's ok...he knows I'm just messin around...he's trying to provoke me but it never works...:D
I did cry.

Bah, I've gotten your goat a few times, like when I commented on your brake levers. The key is not to try and provoke you, too obvious, I've found just being the asshole that I am works well on most people.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Should one get a partial lobotomy to understand what most threads have been about lately... :think:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Speaking of crabs (we were, weren't we? Well we're bored anyway), I heard a story last week about a guy that went to a strip club, didn't touch anything, then woke up the next day with a swollen and painful eye. Went to the doctor who told told him that a crab had jumped from one of the peelers into this dude's eye...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
OGRipper said:
Speaking of crabs (we were, weren't we? Well we're bored anyway), I heard a story last week about a guy that went to a strip club, didn't touch anything, then woke up the next day with a swollen and painful eye. Went to the doctor who told told him that a crab had jumped from one of the peelers into this dude's eye...
Oh yeah? You heard this story? Lemme guess...it was a FRIEND wink, wink ;) of yours....:D

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
dh girlie said:
Nice talk from y'all while I'm away at lunch! :nope: I simply started this thread to make fun of loco-gringo and y'all have to turn it into somethin nasty! I'm soooo glad I'm outta here in 44 minutes for the weekend! hmph!

Whatever, you know you'll miss us this weekend. :)

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
Westy said:
So your whining about whiney bitches?
next time someone can't up with a comeback to a comment like this...just correct their spelling and say they went to school in West Virginia.

"they's done lernt me real good in this here skool!"

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stoney98 said:
Who are you popping in throwing rude comments at top posters? HAve some courtesey.
AlmostHeaven - Ya'll can't go dissin' on people every time they make a spelling mistake....(as Stoney has demonstrated above...)

.. you'd be here all godamn day and night!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
AlmostHeaven said:
next time someone can't up with a comeback to a comment like this...just correct their spelling and say they went to school in West Virginia.

"they's done lernt me real good in this here skool!"
hell, almostheaven forgot a whole word in that sentence. it would read a lot better if it went like this " next time someone can't come up with....."

J

JRB

H8R said:
AlmostHeaven - Ya'll can't go dissin' on people every time they make a spelling mistake....(as Stoney has demonstrated above...)

.. you'd be here all godamn day and night!
No kidding. I am even considering a change in career here.