Quantcast

I am sooo excited!!!

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
I quit the Y (bad!) and joined Gold's (good) and get to start my first spinning class tomorrow morning...

WOOHOO - YIPEE- YEAH - HOOOEEEEE!!!!!

oh, by the way... I am really looking forward to it too:D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
COOL! Good for you. Let us know how you like the spin class.

Funny, I just assumed the spinning classes would be full of chicks, but there are always men other than me in the classes I go to (the room only holds 12). There a few MTB racers in my classes too.

:thumb:

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
OMG!!!

Well I'm still walking... I think... the last hour has sort of been a blur. Somehow I made it to work:D

The class was a BLAST!!! Hard - but a blast! I've never been on one of those bikes before, they are so way better than those other crappy stationery bikes..., I did have to slow down a little midway during the class... I was trying to keep up with instructor, you know, being a guy, first day, gotta look macho... yeah, NOT! I learned quickly that I need to go at my own pace.

My only regret is that I didn't join Gold's sooner and start this class a long time ago... it's the next best thing to actually being on my bike.

I LIKED IT!:thumb:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by DHRacer
OMG!!!

Well I'm still walking... I think... the last hour has sort of been a blur. Somehow I made it to work:D

The class was a BLAST!!! Hard - but a blast! I've never been on one of those bikes before, they are so way better than those other crappy stationery bikes..., I did have to slow down a little midway during the class... I was trying to keep up with instructor, you know, being a guy, first day, gotta look macho... yeah, NOT! I learned quickly that I need to go at my own pace.

My only regret is that I didn't join Gold's sooner and start this class a long time ago... it's the next best thing to actually being on my bike.

I LIKED IT!:thumb:
Glad to hear you liked it. I am addicted to spin class now because it really does kick your ass. I am pretty competitive and the instructor says she tries to race me when we are doing sprints and intervals so I have a mini race every week.

Good job DHRacer:thumb:

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by Heidi

Glad to hear you liked it. I am addicted to spin class now because it really does kick your ass. I am pretty competitive and the instructor says she tries to race me when we are doing sprints and intervals so I have a mini race every week.

Good job DHRacer:thumb:
Yeah, I'm hooked!!!!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I can just see you running around singing "I'm sooo excited"...isn't that by the Pointer Sisters?

I'm so excited
and I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control
and I think I like it

Oh Yeah

:D :p :D :p