Quantcast

I am starting to grow mould between my toes...

How long has this been going on, two weeks?

We were building some new trail this morning and the whole crew wound up borderline hypothermic...

Tonight Cloudy. Showers likely until midnight, then a chance of showers after midnight. Windy with lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph, becoming 10 to 20 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Monday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning, then partly sunny with a slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Monday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.

Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Tuesday night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers until midnight, then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
narlus said:
does it look like this?

Is that a Husker Du, Sugar, or solo infection.. :D If he noticed it after taking a shower at the monkeyfest I am so sorry... Tinactin works well for that....

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
We got about 1/100th" of drizzle today which is the first rain we've had this season. That and it's been about 75 average for as long as I can remember :D

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
punkassean said:
We got about 1/100th" of drizzle today which is the first rain we've had this season. That and it's been about 75 average for as long as I can remember :D
In los olivos, we got nothing. Just alot wind and some clouds. We need rain for ellwood and stuff.