Quantcast

I am such a pvssy!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
(no no, that's not a mod edited title)

I focking hate the dentist. Am I the only one who hates it more than any other pain, medical, whatever you have had done?

I've had both shoulders dislocated... told jokes while they put one back in. I tore my ACL and hiked the three miles back to my car. Tore open my knee that required a drain... bike back to the car. Have had over 100 stitches. Dated too many psycho chicks.

By the end of the appointment, I was sliding down the chair.

I just got home and am gonna get drunk. (Sorry Stinky)

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Agreed. Dentists are like the car salesmen of the medical world.

Get drunk now before you are responsible for a baby. Likey I say, then you'll just be lucky to get sleep.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Agreed. Dentists are like the car salesmen of the medical world.

Get drunk now before you are responsible for a baby. Likey I say, then you'll just be lucky to get sleep.
I don't know of my dentist is trying to sell me a lemon, but really, I think ya gotta kinda be a sadist to be one.

Ha, yeah, my wife and I are slacking to the max for the next two months since it'll be a long time until we get to do it again :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I hate the dentist. I never go. I've never had a cavity, brush after every meal and floss regularly. I hope to never have to see one ever again.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I like the dentist cause there's usually some marginally attractive hygienist who has to bend over you in order to clean your teeth, and scrubs have low-cut V's in the front.
Also a Navy dentist gave me a gold tooth for free.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I have a partial upper denture. The roof of my mouth is all metal like a cyborg. Several of my teeth are a metal/composite material.

It's not as cool as it sounds.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
My dentist shanked me. She missed the tooth with the scrapper of doom and it was stuck in my gum. She than told me I had gingavitis to try and cover up the fact there was blood gushing from a stab wound in my mouth.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
My dentist shanked me. She missed the tooth with the scrapper of doom and it was stuck in my gum. She than told me I had gingavitis to try and cover up the fact there was blood gushing from a stab wound in my mouth.
holy fock! :twitch: Did you confront your dentist about it?

Reminds me of the time my martial arts class was practicing defense when you were against a wall. A guy attacked with a knife strike into your gut, you blocked, twisted his wrist while throwing him into the wall.

Well, our neighbor was a dentist who panicked at the sound and wall shaking... cut right through her patient's cheek. Ambulance showed up a few minutes later to take him to the ER for a repair :rofl:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
(no no, that's not a mod edited title)

I focking hate the dentist. Am I the only one who hates it more than any other pain, medical, whatever you have had done?

I've had both shoulders dislocated... told jokes while they put one back in. I tore my ACL and hiked the three miles back to my car. Tore open my knee that required a drain... bike back to the car. Have had over 100 stitches. Dated too many psycho chicks.

By the end of the appointment, I was sliding down the chair.

I just got home and am gonna get drunk. (Sorry Stinky)

blame it on your British genes

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
the dentist isn't all that bad for me unless i'm gettin work done...i tore 2 ligaments in my shoulder, i laughed at that even when i was at physical therapy...but on my first ride back and chipped my two front teeth along with a broken jaw...i almost punched my dentist when they were putting the crowns on, they had to drill my teeth down to almost nothing, and then they went to spray something off them with COLD water while there was an exposed nerve...worst pain EVER