Quantcast

I am the coin flipping MASTER.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
So there's this training course here at work that me and this other dude both wanted to take. I could really care less about the knowledge, I just know that this particular certification greatly increases one's value to the company and therefore reduces the likelihood of getting laid off.

Anyway our boss was like "I don't care which one of you goes, figure it out and let me know". So we flipped a coin and I won. HA!

I also became CEO of a corporation by winning a coin toss once. BOW DOWN.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Echo said:
So there's this training course here at work that me and this other dude both wanted to take. I could really care less about the knowledge, I just know that this particular certification greatly increases one's value to the company and therefore reduces the likelihood of getting laid off.

Anyway our boss was like "I don't care which one of you goes, figure it out and let me know". So we flipped a coin and I won. HA!

I also became CEO of a corporation by winning a coin toss once. BOW DOWN.
well, you had a 50/50 chance of being great at coin flippage!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Full Trucker said:
I love you. In that you're-a-guy-who-posted-a-link-to-the-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-calendar kind of way. It's close to (but not the same as) the cutting-wood-drinking-beer-building-a-deck kind of love that two men can sometimes share.
Much obliged for the intraweb lesson, man. Normally, I have to get all the day's learnin' in before 4:15 or so! :evil:

For my next lesson, perhaps I'll learn how to keep the motion on things I post...kinda like your avatar.