Quantcast

i am through with women...........

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
SOOOOOOO true....

In addition to the they want more what they cant have easily.

Example... the other week I am talking to this good looking woman, we start talking bla bla bla, what do you do etc etc. I mention my dog, she says she is allergic, kidding (at the time, but it is very true) I say o then there is no point in me talking to you since it isnt going to go anywhere. Almost IMMEDIATELY she ups her interest level 10 fold.
I must've just gotten really lucky with mine. :think: :thumb:

Sure am glad I don't have to deal with crap like that.

-S.S.-

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
I must've just gotten really lucky with mine. :think: :thumb:

Sure am glad I don't have to deal with crap like that.

-S.S.-
I just refuse to deal with crap like that. If a girl wants to play the games with me, I just walk away.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dh girlie said:
So funny...y'all talk like y'all're easy to live with...:rolleyes:
Take a hike, woman. This thread is reserved for us men to complain about your species. Start your own thread.

:eviltongu

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
binary visions said:
Take a hike, woman. This thread is reserved for us men to complain about your species. Start your own thread.

What does she need a thread for? They have Oprah, Dr Phil, Sally [insert man bashing shows that run from 1-4pm daily] Not to mention like 5 Networks soley to bash men or try to brainwash us with the Metrosexual movement.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stoney98 said:
wakeup -> eat/bathe --> work -> workout -> girl time -> sleep
repeat. girl time/sleep can blur with luvin, however the absolute time should not change much.
Life is good, ya' know?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
What does she need a thread for? They have Oprah, Dr Phil, Sally [insert man bashing shows that run from 1-4pm daily] Not to mention like 5 Networks soley to bash men or try to brainwash us with the Metrosexual movement.

I don't need a thread, and I do not, nor will I ever watch Dr. Phil, Sally man hater man look alike, or Oprah...guys are just as big of pains in the ass as women if not more...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I don't need a thread, and I do not, nor will I ever watch Dr. Phil, Sally man hater man look alike, or Oprah...guys are just as big of pains in the ass as women if not more...
I don't know any answer, but don't get so mad that you call your wife a c**t. Bad things will happen.

*thanks for putting the monkey back up.

sugarNspice

Chimp
Mar 18, 2004
Portland, OR
binary visions said:

But a bunch of men bitchin' on a thread will not help yall. Yall need women's perspective.

IMHO men are stupid. I've seen it time & time again. You couldn't tell if a girl was interested until they slapped you in your face. If a chick is even wasting her time talking to you either she's nice (like me ;) ) or she IS interested. It is your job to figure it out. Not to mention if you buy a chick a drink you think it's time to get busy. Ain't no hoe gonna get you off for a buck 25 and if she does, she just wants to get down.

There is more to this story, but I'll reserve the right to stop here.

Also, men & women are the same in some aspects and different in others and there are those individuals who have differences you don't expect. Some women are more like men in some aspects & vice versa. We're human & we're all different. If you get with a young chick, expect craziness. I was there, I was crazy, it was fun. But, if you're looking for more than just drama, seek an older woman. More than likely an older woman has her $hit in the bag more than a younger woman.

Good Luck, and don't shoot yourself in the foot.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:

well said BV

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
sugarNspice said:
IMHO men are stupid. I've seen it time & time again. You couldn't tell if a girl was interested until they slapped you in your face. If a chick is even wasting her time talking to you either she's nice (like me ;) ) or she IS interested. It is your job to figure it out.
see there is a good example of the issue here. we would be able to tell if you didnt play so many games. why should we be able to mmagically tell how you feel. Regardless of if you have a crush on us or you are sad or mad or whatever. instead of makin guys "figure it out" you could just tell us instead.

point proven

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Or move in with your RM buddy that has a female roommate that your RM buddy from Florida introduced you too :rolleyes:

this is some funny stuff

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
Sounds like your "women" problems are your own doing...... :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
why do you say that. i am not boning all of them. i am not swapping women off or anything like that. it is primarily a casual kind of thing thats all. i think you may have taken the list out of context is all.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
The only females not playing head games or constantly testing you are of the four legged variety me thinks. Although my dog did steal my shoe and get disappointed when I didn't notice... hmm.. However I will always be too stupid and optimistic to not think there are a few exceptions out there.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
biggins said:
see there is a good example of the issue here. we would be able to tell if you didnt play so many games. why should we be able to mmagically tell how you feel. Regardless of if you have a crush on us or you are sad or mad or whatever. instead of makin guys "figure it out" you could just tell us instead.
:stupid: Let's face it, if women really think men are stupid then isn't it dumb on their part to *expect* us to figure it out? I mean, we are stupid, after all. :think:

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
sugarNspice said:
But a bunch of men bitchin' on a thread will not help yall. Yall need women's perspective.

IMHO men are stupid. I've seen it time & time again. You couldn't tell if a girl was interested until they slapped you in your face. If a chick is even wasting her time talking to you either she's nice (like me ;) ) or she IS interested. It is your job to figure it out. Not to mention if you buy a chick a drink you think it's time to get busy. Ain't no hoe gonna get you off for a buck 25 and if she does, she just wants to get down.

There is more to this story, but I'll reserve the right to stop here.

Also, men & women are the same in some aspects and different in others and there are those individuals who have differences you don't expect. Some women are more like men in some aspects & vice versa. We're human & we're all different. If you get with a young chick, expect craziness. I was there, I was crazy, it was fun. But, if you're looking for more than just drama, seek an older woman. More than likely an older woman has her $hit in the bag more than a younger woman.

Good Luck, and don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Damn sister! puttin the smack down! Nicely done!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
biggins said:

point proven
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! you think y'all don't play games???? YOU THINK DUDES DON'T PLAY GAMES?!?!!?! You're funny...or crazy...or high...

dh girlie said:
Damn sister! puttin the smack down! Nicely done!
Pffft....
hardly.
Whilst i agree with Ms. Spice about older women having their sheit together and that guys can and do shoot tnemselves in the foot sometimes she actually validated our(the men's) point altogether.
Which is:
Yes we are stupid.
Yet you (women) expect us (you know the stupid men) to figure out whats going on al the while flirting and mixes signals are going on.???

Maybe Spice and Lisa don't turn up the "game" all the time but come on.
I love to see what would happen if the roles were reversed totally.
IE, women had to pursue men and have the task of figuring us out.

Wait, that would be too easy :eviltongu

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
dh girlie said:
There is a reason some of these guys are single...and it AIN'T da wimmins fault!
I would go so far as to say there's a reason why every single person is single.

Bad news: there isn't a Mr./Ms. Right for everyone. Some people are destined to be single forever. NTTAWWT.

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
LOOnatic said:
So being honest and straight up is too easy and therfore its open season on playing games and head trips?
Thats the inference i'm getting but alas, i'm male and therfore stoopid. (caugh, caugh)

Come on, give us more of that female perspective.
Sorry...didn't read the full thread...I just thought what that other chick said was funny...I'll go back and read everything and get back to you...

edit: I can at this moment offer this tidbit of female perspective...we all love a man in a swanky dice necklace! :D ;)