Quantcast

i am through with women...........

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
dh girlie said:
I think I might have a lil sumthin sumthin for your avatar sistah! and you will LIKE IT! Check your email in a bit!!! hhehehehe...
WAHEEEEEEEERD! on it, what's up with you? i heard you faked sick jes so you could get your hands on the hot male nurses ;)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Megan Black said:
KILLING ME, was it a whole forum or just a thread or what? get deleted? parties involved? omg, was it the politcal forum, peeple get their panties in such a bunch over there, gaaad
I was a special forum just to throw verbal assaults at people.

It had Fight Club rules though, you did NOT mention it in other forums.

See N8's avatar and such for an example of what happens when you break the rules...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Megan Black said:
KILLING ME, was it a whole forum or just a thread or what? get deleted? parties involved? omg, was it the politcal forum, peeple get their panties in such a bunch over there, gaaad

It was a swingers forum for the lusty Monkeys on here... lots of grunting and screeching went on...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Megan Black said:
Of course H8R was always ready to de-bunch the panties. Shoot, he has the tool and everything!

And HAH! N8 got what he deserved! I love his punishment.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ciaran said:
Of course H8R was always ready to de-bunch the panties. Shoot, he has the tool and everything!

And HAH! N8 got what he deserved! I love his punishment.

YOU RANG??

sugarNspice

Chimp
Mar 18, 2004
Portland, OR
biggins said:
see there is a good example of the issue here. we would be able to tell if you didnt play so many games. why should we be able to mmagically tell how you feel. Regardless of if you have a crush on us or you are sad or mad or whatever. instead of makin guys "figure it out" you could just tell us instead.

point proven
Just FYI, I would let you know. My BF & I's first "date" was his B-day when I asked him out. He had other plans but invited me along regardless.

What I meant is that I'm nice to everyone and will talk to about anyone. I am not one of those girls who keep you lingering. If I think you da man, I'll let ya know. If I think you're a jerk, I'll tell ya that too.

So, I guess that doesn't fit your expected pattern eh?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
holy huge thread biggins, sheesh, i leave for a little bit and now the playa has sworn off all women?!?

well well, look what the monkey dragged in. yes the playa is no longer playin i must admit it.

i am through, finito, no mas por favor.

aside from that how are ya?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
Well, Biggins gave up wimmen.

Although, like the move to Flagstaff, that's been kinda boring........ :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
i didnt move to flagstaff, i did get a job as a fishing guide though.

oh and women have been sworn off.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
H8R said:
Until you remember how awesome it is to smother your face with breasts...

:drool:
Where's the smiley that shakes side to side w/the cheeks and lips flapping making that "BLWBLWBLWBLWBLBLW" sound?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
H8R said:
Until you remember how awesome it is to smother your face with breasts...

:drool:
Without enough breasts to smother your face in you could end up looking like H8R's avatar!

Fathead said:
Where's the smiley that shakes side to side w/the cheeks and lips flapping making that "BLWBLWBLWBLWBLBLW" sound?
I was wondering how to spell that!