Quantcast

i am wearing a collared shirt.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
first time in 3yrs to wear a collared shirt to school. i'm scared. i'm excited.

strawberry applesauce is good.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
narlus, i am coming out of my shell. look out, world.

stinky, no popped collar. i did that in high school when i played golf, and also kept it buttoned all the way up.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Wumpus said:
I see you missed the 80's.
i think that the preppie look has come full circle. last week in the airport, i saw two high school-aged girls. both were wearing polo shirts w/ the collars turned up, and over them had cable-knit sweaters and pearls. pearls for chrissake! they were like 15 y/o, not barbara bush aged.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
narlus said:
i think that the preppie look has come full circle. last week in the airport, i saw two high school-aged girls. both were wearing polo shirts w/ the collars turned up, and over them had cable-knit sweaters and pearls. pearls for chrissake! they were like 15 y/o, not barbara bush aged.

Yeap. Exactly what I was talking about Narlus.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
dude i rock the poped collar 24/7 but i am a total prep/wanna be metro. i see pics from my childhood and my collar was always facing up. i dont understand the point but who cares it looks dope

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
the Inbred said:
narlus, i am coming out of my shell. look out, world.

stinky, no popped collar. i did that in high school when i played golf, and also kept it buttoned all the way up.

amazing, i did that in HS when i played golf too. the ladies liked it of course

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
dexter said:
dude i rock the poped collar 24/7 but i am a total prep/wanna be metro. i see pics from my childhood and my collar was always facing up. i dont understand the point but who cares it looks dope
This explains SOOO MUCH of your early posts when you first joined RM. homo.

preppie

Monkey
Aug 30, 2002
Europe
MMike said:
Preppie is back?
Yep, I was hiding behind the new school hardcore punk scene and pretending I was riding bikes and boards for fun, until I got the opportunity to work for a Big corporation and I threw all my 'punk ideas' and friends away for an SUV, a big house with 3 garages, a boat, a wife with plastic tit's, shiny golf clubs and some Armani business costumes and last but not least an image my neighbors and co-workers adore.

Yep I'm back......in a minute, I’ve got some ass-kissing to do.

Ps. I can stab people in the back without a knife...