Quantcast

I apologize in advance for what I am about to do

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I am truly sorry that I have to visit this upon the good people of ridemonkey. I do not wish any of you the pain and sufering I am about to bring, but I can't help myself.

Once again I am truly sorry, but I must present the Poufbunny Pinup Parlor and may god have mercy on our souls.

:nonono:

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Tenchiro said:
I am truly sorry that I have to visit this upon the good people of ridemonkey. I do not wish any of you the pain and sufering I am about to bring, but I can't help myself.

Once again I am truly sorry, but I must present the Poufbunny Pinup Parlor and may god have mercy on our souls.

:nonono:
BAN HIM!!! :eek:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ciaran said:
Transvestites dressed up as little girls.... Yeah, that's a quality post.
You're just mad that your girl jeans weren't enough to qualify you for the site :oink:

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
DRB said:
We aren't judging you. But its important that you are honest with yourself. Denying who you are will get you nowhere except hurtsville.
It isn't just me that has viewed this thread almost 400 times.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
As a child, I knew I was a boy and I always wanted to be a boy and do boy things, but I just couldn’t help being mesmerized by girls' clothes. I did a pretty good job of keeping it a secret, until my first marriage. That was a short-lived experience that ended in disaster
:rofl:

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Once again, Tenchiro has contributed to the Pro-side of the arguement about Stabbing People in the Eye with a Cheap Ballpoint Pen.

For the record, I think I will have to stab both Tenchiro AND myself with a Bic sometime in the very near future.

Tenchiro for bringing this heinous topic to our attention, and Me for having seen it and preferring eternal blindness to further exposure to these images.

Thanks much.

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
Nobody said:
Tenchiro for bringing this heinous topic to our attention, and Me for having seen it and preferring eternal blindness to further exposure to these images.

Thanks much.
You're welcome. :clue:

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
so i recieved this about a week ago maybe captainpolution could explain This

I apologize in advance f... 07-05-2006 06:54 AM captainpolution I LOVE MEN IN DRESSIEES